Questions (1 – 5) : Study the following table and answer the following questions.
Expenditures of a Family per annum over the given years.
- What is the average amount of interest per year which the family had to pay during this period?
- The amount of food and shopping spend by the family during the year 2004 is approximately what percent of that of the salary during that year?
- Total expenditure on all the items in 2000 was approximately what percent of the total expenditure in 2002?
A) 75 %
- The difference between the expenditure of the family over these items during the year 2001 and 2003?
A) Rs 22000
B) Rs 27500
C) Rs 26000
D) Rs 24000
- The ratio between the total expenditure on loan for all the years and the total expenditure on Children’s studies for all the years respectively is approximately?
Questions (6 – 10) : Study the bar chart carefully to answer the given questions.
- What is the difference between the number of passengers travelling from X to S and that from X to T?
- What is the average no of passengers travelling from X to R, Q and S together?
- The no of passengers travelling from X to S is what percent more than the no of passengers travelling to P?
B) 33 1/3%
D) 66 2/3%
- What will be the central angle for passengers travelling from X to S ?
B) 67.6 Deg
C) 45 Deg
D) 75.6 Deg
- Passengers travelling from X to which station are the maximum in number?