Directions(1-5): Study the following and answer the questions given below it.
Expenditures of a company (in Rs. Lakh) per annum over the given years
- What is the average amount of interest per year which the company had to pay during this period?
36.66 lakh40.15 lakh30.00 lakh25.12 lakh41.55 lakhOption A
Required average = 183.3/5 = 36.66 lakh
- The total amount of bonus paid by the company during the given period is approximately what per cent of the total amount of salary paid during this period?
Required % = (17/1710) × 100 = 0.99% = 1%(approx.)
- The total expenditure on all these items in 2000 was approximately what per cent of the total expenditure in 2004 ?
Required % = (495.4/713.36)*100 = 69.44% = 69% (approx.)
- What is the total expenditure of the company over these items during the year 2002?
650.12 lakh544.44 lakh452.00 lakh350.12 lakh400.12 lakhOption B
Required expenditure = 544.44 lakh
- Find the ratio between the total expenditure on taxes for all the years and the total expenditure on fuel and transport for all the years respectively.
312:377451:485515:519342:287None of theseOption B
Ratio = 451:485
- In Chennai the number of mobiles sold was maximum for which of the colour- brand combinations?
White – Apple – 90Black – Motorola – 75Silver – Samsung – 50Black – Vivo – 60None of theseOption A
White – Apple = 90
Black – Motorola = 60
Silver – Motorola = 20
White – Oppo = 85
- The total number of silver-coloured mobile sold in kolkata is approximately what percentage of that in chennai?
Required % = 173/192 × 100 = 90%
- The difference between the white-coloured mobiles sold in the two cities of which of the following brands is the minimum?
Vivo = 75 – 60 = 15
Motorola = 81 – 80 = 1
Apple = 90 – 6 = 84
Oppo = 90 – 85 = 5
Redmi = 87 – 65 = 22
- What is the difference between the number of grey-colours mobiles of Redmi brand sold in Kolkata and number of Purple-colour mobiles of Samsung brand sold in Kolkata?
Required difference = 50 – 34 = 16,000
- The total number of black-coloured mobiles of Redmi and Oppo sold in Kolkata exactly equal to the number of white-coloured mobiles of which brand in Chennai?
Black coloured mobiles of Redmi and Oppo in Kolkata = 43 + 37 = 80,000 which is equal to white coloured mobile of Motorola in Chennai.
Directions(6-10): Study the following table carefully and answer the questions given below:
Number of Mobiles (in thousands) of different brands and colours sold in Chennai and Kolkata in a year.