Data Interpretation Questions for Bank PO. The Data Interpretation Questions are important for IBPS, SBI, LIC, IPPB and other related exams. Practice these Data Interpretation Questions for your exam.
Directions (1-5): Study the following table carefully. Some values are missing. Complete that based on given information in each question to answer the question.
The table shows the number of employees in an organization in 5 different cities with total employees being 2130 in the organization. Table also shows the percentage of employees working in 4 departments – HR, Finance, Software and Accounts with each employee in only 1 department.
- What is the total number of employees in Mumbai and Gurgaon who work in Software department?
E) None of these
- If in Delhi, employees who work in Accounts department are 40% more than employees who work in HR department, then what is the number of employees who work in Software department in Delhi?
E) None of these
- If number of employees in Bengaluru is 10% less than number of employees in Hyderabad, then what is the difference between number of employees who work in Accounts department in these 2 cities and who work in Finance department in these 2 cities?
- If a same criterion as taken in question 3 is taken, in which city the total employees who work in Finance and Accounts departments is more?
- If in Mumbai, number of employees who work in Accounts department is 19 more than the number of employees who work in Software department in Gurgaon, then what is the number of employees who work in Finance department in Mumbai?
Directions (6- 10): Study the following charts carefully and answer the questions that follow:
- How many students from Goa won medals in the years 2010, 2012 and 2015 together?
- Number of students from Goa who got medals is approximately what percent of number of students from Kerala who got medals?
- What is the difference between number of students who do not won medals in the year 2010 and 2011 together from Kerala and who do not won medals in the year 2014 and 2015 together from Goa?
- What is the ratio of the total number of students who do not won medals in the years 2012 and 2013 from Goa to same years from Kerala?
A) 32 : 49
B) 11 : 15
C) 15 : 22
D) 21 : 23
E) 14 : 11
- What is the total number of students who won medals from Goa in the year 2013 and who do not won medals from Kerala in the year 2012?