Directions (1 – 5):
The table shows the sales of products A, B, C, D and E in five months. Also the average sales of all products in respective months and average sales in respective months is given. Some values are missing in the table. Find the values on the basis of given information and answer accordingly.
- What is the average number of C products sold in February, A products sold in April and E products sold in January?
- Sales of B in January and April is how much percent greater than sales of D in March and April?
- If sales of A in June is equal to the average of sales of B in May and E in May, then find the average of sales of A products from January to June?
- In which month, there is the highest sales of product B?
- Sales of product D in March is approximately what % of sales of product A in February and May together?
Directions (6 – 10): Study the following table carefully and answer the questions that follow:
The table shows the total employees in different departments and percentage of males out of those in different years. Some values are missing in the table. Find the values on the basis of information given in questions and answer accordingly.
- Number of employees in Business department in 2012 is 230. What is the respective ratio of the number of men to the total employees in Business department over all the years if the number of Woman employees in 2010 is 120 and in 2013 is 132 in the same department?
A) 93 : 215
B) 45 : 124
C) 76 : 257
D) 34 : 234
E) 104 : 211
- What is the approximate average number of men in all the departments together in the year 2009 if total employees in 2009 in Arts department is 20% less than total employees in 2014 in the same department?
- What is the difference between the total employees in all departments together in the year 2010 and the total employees in all departments together in the year 2011 if the number of Woman employees in 2010 in Business Department is 120 and that in 2011 in Medicine Department is 176?
- If percentage of men in Medicine department in 2014 is same as the percent of total employees in Engineering Department in 2011 as compared to total employees in Engineering Department in 2014, total employees in Arts Department in 2012 and total employees in Law Department in 2009 together, then what is the respective ratio of women employees in Medicine department in the year 2013 to the year 2014?
A) 15 : 21
B) 17 : 18
C) 17 : 13
D) 9 : 13
E) 25 : 16
- Total number of employees in Engineering and Business departments together in 2012 is 570 and difference between then is 110. If the number of employees in Engineering department is greater than those in Business department in the same year, then what is the total number of women employees in all the departments together in the year 2012?
2 Thoughts to “Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation Set 11 (Missing DI)”
@Suraj Sir in question number 6 in bussiness dept how to calculate total employee in 2012 as we can calculate 2010 and 2013 but 2012 ???