Directions (1 – 5): A survey is taken in 6 cities of a state. The pie chart shows the distribution of people in each city with total 8,40,000 people.
- Number of people in city B is how much percent greater than the number of people in city D?
- What is the total number of people in cities C, E and F?
- What is the ratio between number of people in cities F and C together and that in B and E together?
A) 16 : 17
B) 15 : 22
C) 17 : 20
D) 17 : 18
E) 18 : 23
- If there are 65% males in city B, 49% females in city D and 47% males in city E, then females in these cities form what percent of total number of people in these three cities?
E) None of these
- Number of people in city A is what percent of the number of people in city C?
Directions (6- 10): Study the following carefully and answer the questions that follow:
The bar graph shows the number of sales of Televisions (in Thousands) each year by three companies in 3 consecutive years.
The line chart shows the average price per television (in Thousands Rupees) for these three consecutive years.
- How much money (in million) did Toshiba make for the year 2013?
- What is the average number of Televisions sold per year over the given three years?
- What percent of total money generated by selling Televisions from Toshiba in 2014?
- What is the percent change in the average price of television in the year 2013 compared to the year 2012?
A) 1.9% increased
B) 2.9% decreased
C) 1.9% decreased
D) 2% increased
E) 3.0% decreased
- If in 2015, Sony wants to decrease the average price of its each Television by 10% then how many Televisions they have to sell (in thousands) so that the amount of money generated by selling Televisions remains unchanged compared to the previous year?