Directions (1 – 5):
Study the following pie chart and table to answer the following questions:
- If the total number of people in department B below the age 40 and years and above 40 years is 1320, find the total number of people in the company altogether?
- If the total number of people in department C is 160, then what is the number of female employees above 40 years in department D?
- If the total number of employee in department D is 375 and total number of males above 40 years of age and females below 40 years of age is 122 in department F, then what is the number of males below 40 years in department F?
- If the number of female employees below 40 years and number of male employees above 40 years in department E are 40 and 75 respectively, then find the number of employees in company A.
- If the total number of employee in department A is 255 and total number of males below 40 years of age and females above 40 years of age is 131 in department B, then find the ratio of total number of employees in dept B below 40 years and total number of employees in dept B above 40 years?
A) 6 : 11
B) 3 : 8
C) 5 : 12
D) 10 : 17
E) 7 : 11
Directions (6 – 10): (asked exact same type in SBI PO Main 2016 exam)
The following table shows the MP, SP, Profit, Profit% and Discount% on 5 different products sold. Some values are missing in the table. Fill in the values and use it to answer the following questions:
- What is the difference in the MPs of products E and C?
A) Rs 780
B) Rs 830
C) Rs 800
D) Rs 700
E) Rs 920
- Find the difference in percentage points of discounts given for products E and discounts given for products B and C together.
- What is the total of MP of product D and SP of product B?
A) Rs 642
B) Rs 532
C) Rs 628
D) Rs 568
E) Rs 544
- If a person buys products A and E for their respective selling prices, then what is the resultant discount% given to him?
- Find the profit% given for product F.
E) Cannot be determined