- The area of rectangular field is 3375 m^2 and length and breadth are in ratio 5:3.Find the length?
75 m125 m50 m45 mNone of theseOption A
5x * 3x = 3375
x = 15
Length=5 * 15 = 75
- The perimeter of a square is twice the perimeter of rectangle.If the perimeter of square is 48 cm and lemght of rectangle is 7 cm.Find the breadth of rectangle?
8 cm5 cm7 cm6 cmNone of theseOption B
Pperimeter of rectangle = 24 = 29(l+b)
- A buffalo is tied to a cow with 7 m long rope at corner of 35 m long and 20 m wide rectangular grass field,What area of field will buffalo graze?
38.4735.5036.5539.15None of theseOption A
- The length of recatngular floor is twice its breadth.Is Rs 624 is required to paint floor at rate of Rs 8.What is the breadth of floor?
5.50 m6.50 m6.24 m7.50 mNone of theseOption C
Area= 78 m ^2
2x * x =78
x = 6.24
- Two cubes have volume in ratio 1:8.Find the ratio of their of surface area?
1:41:21:51:6None of theseOption A
x^3 : y^ 3=1:8
x : y = 1:2
SA=6x^2 : 6b^2 = 1:4
- A square floor has an area of 7396 sq m,Find the cost of fencing around it at Rs 22 per metre?
Rs 7568Rs 7541Rs 7452Rs 6589None of theseOption A
- After measuring 100 m of rope,it was find that metre rod was 2 cm longer.What is the true lenght of the rod?
98 m100 m95 m85 mNon eof theseOption A
- A circle is drawn circumscribing a rectangle of sides 8 cm and 6 cm,Find the area?
- If length ,breadth and height of hole is 14m , 8 m and 8 m ,then find diagonal of hall?
18 m24 m26 m30 mNone of theseOption A
Diagonal=root (14^2 + 862 + 8^2
- The base and other side of isoclees triangle is 8 m and 12 m.Find the area?
45.250.852.644.5None of theseOption A
Area=b/4 root (4a^2-b^2)