Mixture and Alligation Shortcut Tricks for NICL, IBPS RRB. SBI PO, IBPS PO, RBI Grade B, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- A mixture of a certain quantity of milk with 15ltr of water is sold at 100 paisa per ltr. If pure milk be worth Rs 1.15ltr, then how much milk is there in the mixture?
- In a mixture of 75ltr the ratio of milk to water is 2 : 1. The amount of water to be further added to the mixture so as to make the ratio of milk to water 1 : 2 will be?
- A container contained 60ltr milk. Out of this 6ltr of milk was taken out and replaced with water. This process was further repeated two times. How much milk is now in container?
- In an alloy zinc & copper are in the ratio of 1 :1. In the second alloy the same element are in the ratio 3 : 5. If these two alloys be mixed to form a new alloy in which two elements are in the ratio 2 : 3, find the ratio of these two alloys in the new alloy?
- In a class of 20 students the average of their marks is 59. If one student left the class then average become 60. Find the marks of that student?
- If the sum of 5 consecutive odd number is 265. Then the largest number would be?
- In a bag there are three types of coins, 1rupee, 50paisa, 25paisa in the ratio of 5:10:16. The total value is Rs 700. The total number of coins is?
- A can contain a mixture of two liquids P & Q in proportion 3 :5. When 8ltr of mixture are drawn off and the can is filled with Q, the proportion of P & Q becomes 3:7. How many ltr of liquid P was contained in the can initially?
- 300 ltr of mixture contains 20% water in it and rest is milk. The amount of milk that must be added so that the resulting mixture contains 90% milk is?
- 8kg of tea consisting Rs240 per kg is mixed with 9kg of tea costing Rs25o per kg. The average price per kg of the mixed tea is ?