Quantitative Aptitude Questions for IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk, SBI PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B/Assistant, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- In a college there are 60% female students. 50 % of all the male students are in computer department. If there are total 62% students in computer department out of total 2400 students, then the no. of female students who are in computer department ?
- In an auditorium there are 3500 students. Last day except 1.5% of the boys all the students were present in the college. Today except 2% of the girls all the students are present in the college, but in both the days number of students present in the college, were same. The number of boys in the college is?
- 80% of a small number is 4 less than 40% of a larger number. The larger number is 50 greater than the smaller one. The value of smaller numbers is
- In an election only two candidates M and N contested 30% of the voters did not vote and 1600 votes were declared as invalid. The winner, M got 4800 votes more than his opponent thus he secured 51% votes of the total voters on the voter list. Percentage votes of the loser candidate, N out of the total voters on the voter list is:
- In a office there are 40% female employees, 30% of these earn greater than Rs6000/month and 70% of male employees earn less than Rs6000/month. What is the percentage of employees who earn more than Rs6000/month?
C) Can’t be determined
- The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a school is 4:1. If 30% of the boys and 25% of the girls are scholarship holders, the percentage of the students who are not scholarship holders is
- A batsman scored 110 runs which included 3 boundaries and 8 sixes. What percent of his total score did he make by running between the wickets?
B) 54 6/11
C) 45 5/11
- A number is mistakenly divided by 8 instead of being multiplied by 8.What is the percentage of error in the result ?
- A reduction of 21% percent in the price of rice enables a person to buy 10.5 kg more for Rs100. The reduced price per kg of rice
- James spend 30% of his monthly income on food article, 40% of the remaining spend for conveyance and clothing ans save 50% of the remaining. In his monthly salary is Rs 18,400 how much did he save?