- A bag contains 3 ruby balls and 8 blue balls and another bag contains 5 ruby balls and 7 blue balls.One ball is drawn at random from either of the bag.Find the probability that the ball is ruby?
94/26596/25498/25291/264None of theseOption D
(1/2) * (3/11) + (1/2) * (5/12)
- In a race of 12 bikes,the probability that bike A will win is 1/5 and of bike B is 1/6 and that of bike C is 1/3.Find the probability that only one of them won the race?
5/96/77/107/12None of theseOption C
- P and Q are two friends sitting in a circular arrangement with 8 other friends.Find the probabiity that both P and Q sit together?
1/52/72/93/10None of theseOption C
- From a pack,if 3 cards are drwan at random one after the other with replacement,find the probability that one is ace,one is jack and one is queen?
15/772516/552520/587425/9425None of theseOption B
- A box contains 50 toffees,numbered from 1 to 50.If three toffees are drawn at random at replacement.What is the probability that sum of yhe numbers arre odd?
- A pack contains 4 ruby,5 grey and 6 white balls.If one ball is drwan at random,find the probability that is neither ruby nor white?
1/21/51/61/3None of theseOption D
- Find the probability that in leap year,the number of Momdays are 53?
- A bag contains 5 blue and 8 yellow balls.Four balls are drwan at random and not replaced.Wat is the probability that they are of different colors alternatively?
52/48756/42954/48151/529None of theseOption B
- 12 students are seating together in a circular table.Find the probability that 3 particular student are always seated together?
3/551/554/555/42None of theseOption A
- In how many different ways “FAVOUR” can be arranged?
720 ways820 ways840 ways700 waysNone of theseOption A