Problem on Ages Bank PO Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, NICL, LIC, Dena Bank PO PGDBF, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- Father is aged three times more than his son Arun. After 8 years, he would be two and a half times of Arun’s age. After further 8 years, how many times would he be of Arun’s age?
A) 2 1/2
D) 3 1/2
- In a family, a couple has a son and daughter. The age of the father is four times that of his daughter and the age of the son is half of his mother. The wife is ten years younger to her husband and the brother is six years older than his sister. What is the age of the mother?
- Thomas’s present age is three times his son’s present age and half of his father’s present age. The average of the present ages of all of them is 33 1/3 years. What is the difference between the Thomas’s son’s present age and Thomas’s father’s present age?
- My brother is 3 years elder to me. My father was 28 years of age when my sister was born while my mother was 26 years of age when I was born. If my sister was 4 years of age when my brother was born, then what was the age of my father when my brother was born?
- P is as much younger than Q and he is older than R. If the sum of the ages of Q and R is 60 years, what is definitely the difference between Q and P’s age?
D) Can’t be determined
- If 10 years are subtracted from the present age of Shyam and the remainder is divided by 7, then the present age of his grandson Santhosh is obtained. If Santhosh is 2 years younger to Madan whose age is 7 years, then what is Shyam ‘s present age ?
- A’s age Is 120% of what it was 15 years ago, But 75 % of what it will be after 15 years. What is his present age?
- The ratio of the ages of M and N is 6 : 5. The total of their ages is 7.7 decades. The proportion of their ages after 1.5 decades will be [1 Decade = 10 years]
- The average age of a group of 10 students is 20 years. When 5 more students join the group, the average age increase by 2 year. The average age of the new students is?
- The average age of a couple was 26 years at the time of marriage. After 11 years of marriage, the average age of the family with 3 children become 19 years. The average age of the children is
Click here for Problems on Ages
3 Thoughts to “Quantitative Aptitude: Problems on Ages Set 7”
All papers are books.
All pencils are pens.
No paper is pencil.
No stationary is book.
Some papers can be stationary.
Some pens can be books as well as papers.