- Rashi sold an item for Rs 8400 and sold it for a loss of 5%.From that money,he purchased another item and sold it for a gain of 5%.What is the overall gain or loss?
Profit of Rs 25Loss of Rs 25Loss of Rs 21Profit of Rs 21None of theseOption C
SP=8400 * 95 / 100 =Rs 7980
SP=7980 * 105/100=8379
- A vendor sells two packets for Rs 500 each.On one,he gets 14% profit and on the other he gets 14% loss.What is his entire profit or loss in the transaction?
Gain 30/55 %Loss 49/25%Gain 69/25%Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- If the CP of 25 items is equal to the SP of 20 items,then find the profit percent?
40%20%25%30%None of theseOption C
Profit perent=(5/20) *100
- A vendor sold a TV for Rs 15000.Had he offered a dicount of 10% on the selling price,he would earned a profit of 8%.What is the cost price of that TV?
Rs 13000Rs 13500Rs 12500Rs 14500None of theseOption C
SP of TV=Rs 15000
New SP=15000-1500=Rs 13500
- Prachi sold a item to Shivani at profit of 30%.Shivani sold this item to Akansha at loss of 20%.If Prachi paid Rs 5000 for this item,then find th cost price of item for Akansha?
Rs 5000Rs 6500Rs 5200Rs 6800None of theseOption C
- A shopkeeper earns a profit of 20% by selling a basket containing 80 mangoes whose cost is Rs 240 but he gives 1/4th of it to herfriend at cost price and sells the remaing mangoes.In order to earn the same profit,at what price must he sell each orange?
Rs 4.50Rs 4.60Rs 5.00Rs 3.80None of theseOption D
CP of 80 mangoes=Rs 240
CP of 1 mango=Rs 3
Cp of 20 mangoes=Rs 60
120% of 240=288
SP of remaing 60 mangoes=288-60
Sp of 1 mango=228/60=Rs 3.80
- the cost of two Tvs is same.One is sold at a profit of 20% and the other for Rs 5200 more than the first.If the net profit is 40%,find the cp of each tv?
Rs 13000Rs 12500Rs 14000Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
Let Cp of each Tv BE Rs x
Threfore,(2*1.20*x) +5200= 2*1.4 * n
- A reductio of 20% in the price of rice enables him to purchase 6 kg more for Rs 240.What is the original price per kg of rice?
Rs 10/kgRs 15/kgRs 25/kgRs 30/kgNone of theseOption A
Reduction in price=1/5=20%
Increae in quantity=25%
Original price of rice=240/24=10 per kg
- Priyanka and Shivani invested some amount of money in ratio 3:5 for he same period in the business.They decided that at end of year 20% profit was to be given to a NGO as donation.Out of the remainng,75% was to be reinvested and the rest of the rpofit was to be divided as intrest on their capitals.If the difference in their share is Rs 2400,what is the total profit?
Rs 45000Rs 40000Rs 48000Rs 62000Rs 58000Option C
Let the total profit=Rs 100
Amount left=Es 50
Amount left aftr investent=Rs 20
5x/8 -3x/8 = 2400
1/5 of y=9600
- Rakesh sells 15% by seling an item for a certain price.If he sells it at double the price,then what will be the percentage of profit?
110%100%90%130%None of theseOption D
Let CP=Rs 100
Gain =Rs 115