Profit and Loss Questions NICL AO, IBPS PO/Clerk, OBC SO, Dena Bank PO, SBI PO, BOI and other competitive exams.
- If a person reduce his selling price of an article by rs40 then the suggested profit of 33(1/3)% convert into loss of 20%. Find the cost price?
- The price of an article increase by 20% and a man now get 10kg less, if he also reduce his consumption by 20%, then find how much kg of article he used to purchase in normal price?
- A shopkeeper sell his goods at 25% loss but he uses false weight of 30%. Find the loss or profit of shopkeeper in this whole process?
A) 50/7% profit
B) 50/3% profit
C) 50/7% loss
D) 50/3% loss
- A shopkeeper sells an article at 25% profit. Had he bought it for 10% loss and sold it for rs16 less, he would have earned 30% profit. What is the actual cost price?
- A dishonest milkman sells milk at cost price but he mixes water and earns 14(2/7)%. Find the ratio of mixture and milk in the mixture?
A) 7 : 1
B) 7 : 8
C) 1 : 7
D) 8 : 7
- A man sells his two articles at Rs1200. At one he gains 25% and at another he gains 16(2/3)%. Overall he gains 20%. Find the cost price of first article?
- A sold an article to B at the profit of 25%, B sold it to C at loss of 10% and C sold it to D at the profit of 20%. If D paid rs27, then how much A paid to buy this article?
- A man buys some toffees at 5 toffee in 3rupee and same number of toffee at 5 toffee in rs4. He sold all of them at 5 toffee in 4 rupee. Find his overall gain or loss percent?
- By selling 144 hens Mahesh suffer a loss equal to the selling price of 6 hens. Find his loss percent?
- If a man wants to gain 33(1/3)% after allowing a discount of 16(2/3)%. Then find how much percent he has to increase his C.P to make M.P ?