Quantitative Aptitude Questions IBPS RRB PO Clerk, SBI PO, IBPS PO, NIACL, NICL, RBI Grade B, BOI, OBC SO, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams
- A man sold two articles in 12,000 each. On one he gets profit of 25% and on another he gets loss of 25%. Find his overall profit or loss percent?
A) Profit Rs1600
B) Loss Rs1600
C) Profit Rs2400
D) Loss Rs2400
E) Profit Rs2000
- A man wants to distribute 66rupees in a class of 60 students. He gave 1.60 rupee to each boy and 1rupee to each girl. Find how many girls were in the class?
- Two persons cover the same distance at the speed 35kmph and 40kmph respectively. Find the distance travelled if one person takes 15min more than the other?
- A sum becomes 8000 in 2yrs and 1600 in 4yrs at compound interest. Find the sum (in Rs)?
- If a student gets 30% marks in an examination then he passes by 10 marks and if he gets 35% marks then he passes by 30 marks . find how many marks he needs to pass?
- Two person A & B walk from P to Q at a distance of 38km at 8kmph and 11kmph respectively. B reaches Q and returns immediately and meets A at R. find the distance from P to R?
- A & B invest 10,000 and 11,000 respectively in a scheme. After 6months A withdrawal 20% of his investment and B add 9(1/11)% of his investment. If after one year their profit is rs8200. Find the share of B ?
- A and B separately complete a piece of work in 25days and 40days respectively. They worked together for some time then A left the work. If B completed the remaining work in 14days, then A worked for?
- A rectangular sheet with dimensions 22m*10m is rolled into a cylinder so that the smaller side becomes the height of the cylinder. What is the volume of the cylinder so formed ?
- Find the volume of a cylinder which has height of 14m and a base of radius 3m. also find the curved surface of the cylinder?