Quantitative Aptitude Questions NICL AO, BoB PGCBF, OBC SO, Dena Bank PO, SBI PO, BOI and other competitive exams
- A shopkeeper sold a T.V set for Rs17,940 with a discount of 12.5% and Gained 5%. If no discount is allowed then what will be his gain percent?
- If 8kg of tea price costing Rs56/kg is blended with 32kg of tea of Rs69/kg and 25kg of Rs75/kg and the mixture is sold at 20% profit. Find the selling price (in rupees) of mixture?
- If the price of an article increased by 25% and his expenditure increases by 15%, a person gets 4kg less article. Find the original quantity of article (in kg).
- An article is sold at 25% profit. Had it been sold at Rs30 less then there would have been a loss of 25%. What was the cost price (in Rupees)?
- Even after reducing the marked price of a fan by Rs64, a shopkeeper makes a profit of 15%. If the cost price of fan is Rs640 what percent of profit would have been made if he had sold the fan at the market price?
- 6. A man gets a profit of 28% after allowing discount of 11(1/9)%. Find how much percent the cost price should be increased to make this Mark Price?
- The sale price of an article including the sales tax is Rs560. The rate of sales tax is 16(2/3)%. If the shopkeeper has made a profit of 14(2/7)% then find the cost price (in rupees)?
- A horse and a cow were sold for Rs49,500 each. The horse was sold at a loss 10% and cow at a gain of 10%. The entire transaction resulted in?
A) Profit of Rs1000
B) Loss of Rs1000
C) No loss, no gain
D) Profit of Rs2020
E) Loss of Rs2000
- A manufacturer of a certain item can sell all items that he can produce at the selling price of Rs50 each. It cost him Rs30 in materials and labour to produce each item and he has overhead expenses of Rs5000 per week in order to operate the plant. The number of units he should produce and sell in order to make a profit of at least Rs3000 per week?
- A shopkeeper sold his article at cost price but he uses false weight and gives 400gm instead of 600gm. Find his loss or profit percent?