Quantitative Aptitude Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO/Clerk, OICL, NIACL, NICL, LIC, BOI, Bank of Baroda and other competitive exams.
- The number of students in 3 classes is in the ratio 6:7:8. If 15 students are increased in each class this ratio changes to 9:10:11. The total number of students in the three classes in the beginning was
- A and B are two alloys in which ratios of Zinc and Sulphur are 4:5 and 6:7 respectively. If these equally amount of two alloys are melted and made alloy C. What will be the ratio of Zinc and Sulphur in alloy C?
- If 5/8th of a cistern is filled in 1 minutes, how much more time will be required to fill the rest of it.
- A dishonest milk man mixed 1 liter of water for every 3 liters of milk and thus made up 36 liters of milk. If he now adds 15 liters of milk to mixture, find the ratio of milk and water in the new mixture:
- The ratio between the ages of P and Q is 3:2 respectively. If the ratio between 1/5th of P’s age and 1/3rd of Q’s age is 9:10. Find the age of Q
D) Data Inadequate
- A bucket contains a mixture of two liquids A & B in the proportion 5 : 3. If 16 litres of the mixture is replaced by 16 litres of liquid B, then the ratio of the two liquids becomes 3 : 5. How much of the liquid B was there in the bucket?
A) 16.5 l
B) 18 l
C) 14.5 l
D) 15 l
- The difference between two positive numbers is 10 and the ratio between them is 5:3. Find the product the two numbers
- If the ratio of the ages of Guna and Shekar is 6:7 at present, and twelve years from now, the ratio will get changed to 8:9, then find Guna’s present age.
- The ratio of Elephant and Deer in the zoo is 43 : 47 respectively. The average number of Elephant and Deer in the zoo is 135. What is the number of Deer in the pond ?
- The ratio of male and female in a city is 7 : 8 respectively and percentage of children among male and female is 25 and 20 respectively. If number of adult females is 156800, what is the total population of the city?