- If Priyanka can do 1/3 of the work in 5 days and Queen can do 1/4 of the work in 6 days,then how much money will Queen get if they were paid a total of Rs 390?
140145150155None of theseOption C
Ratio of work=1/15 : 1/24 = 8:5
- A total of Rs 960 is been given to 3 persons X,Y and Z.X and Y can together complete 7/12 and Z and Y together can complete 5/12.So how much amount should be given to X?
340280350300None of theseOption B
- Three machines X,Y and Z can print 1 lac copies in 5 hrs,15 hrs and 10 hrs respectively.If al the machines start at 10 AM and machine Z is stopped after 2 hours then at what time work will be completed?
3 PM1 PM4 PM12 PMNone of theseOption B
=(1/5)+(1/15)+(1/10)*2 + (1/5+1/15)*p=1
Here p is time remaining to do work
After solving we get ,3 hours
- Priyanka is 20% more efficient than Queen.How much time will they be working together take to complete a job which Priyanka alone could have done in 20 days?
11 days12 days9 days8 daysNone of theseOption A
- If Akansha can complete a work in 30 days,Banya can do the same work in 36 days,If after doing 5 days,leaves the work.Find in how many days Banya will do the remaining work?
30 days32 days34 days36 daysNone of theseOption A
6 days work=5*1/30=1/6
- If A,B and C can complete a work in 6 days,If A can work twice faster than B and thrice faster than C,then the number of days C alone can complete the work is how much?
30 days35 days40 days33 daysNone of theseOption D
- Priyal takes 6 days less than Queen to finish the work individually.If Priyal and Queen working together can complete the work in 4 days,then how many days are required by Queen to complete the work alone?
14 days15 days12 days10 daysNone of theseOption C
- Akansha alone can complete a work in 5 days more than Akansha plus Banya together and banya alone can complete a work in 45 days more than Akansha plus Banya together.Then in how many days Akansha and Banya can complete the work?
15 days10 days12 days11 daysNone of theseOption A
=Root 5*45 = 15(Shortcut)
- 2 boys and 3 girls can together can complete a piece of work in 4 days and 3 boys and 2 girls together can complete work in 3 days.In how many days 10 girls will complete this work?
2 days4 days5 days6 daysNone of theseOption D
so (15*4)/10=6 days
- X,Y and Z can complete a work in 10,12 and 15 days respectively.All started the work but Y left the work 3 days before completion.How much work was then done by X and Y together in the total work?
1/53/52/31/2None of theseOption C