Here we are sharing Memory Based Questions asked in RRB Assistant Prelims 2017 on 24th September 2017.
- What is 40 percent of seventh-fourth of a number if the number is equal to the sum of 264 and square of 14 ?
- A chemical solution contains 30% water and 70% Alkali. What quantity of water should be added to 6 litres of solution so that the water content became 40% in litre
- A rectangle whose diagonal is 4√10. And it’s breadth is 3times its length. then find out the perimeter of triangle.Here we are sharing Memory Based Questions asked in RRB Assistant Prelims 2017 on 24th September 2017.
- The number of illiterate males and females are in ratio 7:3..number of literate males and females are 600 and 400 respectively. if the total number of males is 600 more than females find the total males and females?
- The present age of X is 2/5th of the age of Y 4 years ago.If the age of X after 8 years is equal to age of Y after 6 years find the age of X after 9 years?
- A man buy cycle for Rs.5400 and spend some amount for repairing.After selling for Rs.5880 incurred loss 16%.Find repairing cost?
- Article A sold at 25% loss and B at 10% profit . If the ratio of sp is 12:11 then by how much percent is cp of A greater than CP of B?
- CI for two schemes 10% and 20 % annually given and principal is given then calculate difference in amount of interest.
Questions asked on 16th and 17th September in RRB Assistant Prelims
Number Series Asked in RRB Assistant Prelims on 24th September 2017
Keep visiting, we will add more questions!!!
Share more questions if you remember!!!