- P,Q and R divided Rs 4200 among themselves in ratio 7:8:6.If Rs 200 is added to each of their shares,what is new ratio in which they will receive the amount?
7:8:98:9:75:5:21:3:7None of theseOption B
New ratio when RS 200 is added,=1600:1800:1400
- The ratio of monthly salaries of X and Y are in the ratio of 15:16 and that of Y and Z are in the ratio 17:18.Find the monthly income of Z if the total of their monthly salary is Rs 1,87,450?
Rs 64000Rs 58000Rs 66240Rs 65400None of theseOption C
So,Z’s salary=(288/(255+272+288)]=Rs 66240
- Rs 5750 is divided among X,y and Z such that if their share be reduced by Rs 10 , Rs 15 and Rs 25 respectively,the remainder amounts with them shall be in the ratio 4:6:9.Wat was Z’s share then?
Rs 3000Rs 2725Rs 3500Rs 2545None of theseOption B
Z’s share will be after rduction =9/4+6+9) *5700 = 2700
Actual Z’s share =2700+25 =Rs2725
- The income of P,Q and R are in ratio of 3:4:7.If their incomes be changed such that new income of P increases by 50%,25% incresed for Q and 25% decrease for R.Find the ratio of their new incomes?
17:21:2222:21:2515:17:1918:20:21None of theseOption D
New ratio=(150/100)*3 : (125/100)*4 :(75/100)*7
- The ratio of income of X and Y is 2:3.The sum of their expenditure is Rs 8000 and the amount of savings of X is equal to amount of expemditure of Y.What is the new ratio of sum of income to the sum of savings?
4:53:75:31:2None of theseOption C
Sum of income=5*I=5*4000
Sum of savings=20000-8000=12000
- There are 2 containers of equal capacity.The ratio of milk to chemical in 1st container is 4:5 and in 2nd container is 3:7.If they are mixed up then the ratio of milk and chemical in mixtire will be what?
67:11322:2951:6269:111None of theseOption A
- The ratio of Girish age and his father’s age is 5:12.The difference of their ages is 21.Tje ratio of their ages after 4 year will be which of the following?
20:2417:2133:3719:40None of theseOption D
After 4 years=19:40
- Rishi and Shivani have money in ratio 5:12 and Shivani and Krishnam have money i ratio 5:12.If Rishi has Rs 500,what money Krishnam has wuth him?
Rs 3250Rs 2504Rs 8800Rs 2880None of theseOption D
- The ratio of Y and Z are in ratio 5:8.After 6 years,the ratio of ages of Y and Z will be in the ratio 17:26.Find the prset age of Z?
65 years70 years72 years82 yearsNone of theseOption C
- A amount of Rs 12600 is distributed between P,Q and R.For every rupee,P gets,Q gets 80 p and for very rupee Q gets ,R get 90 p.Finf the amount get by R.
Rs 3300Rs 2600Rs 2500Rs 3600None of theseOption D
Ratio of monet P and Q=100:80
Ratio between Q and R=100;90
Ratio of P:Q:R=100;80:72