Directions (1-3): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions given below.
R M A 5 Q % D 7 C 4 # F E $ 2 D G * 1 8 K 3 U @ 9 Z X & Y
- How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement,each of which is immediately followed by a vowel but not immediately preceded by a number?
MA and FE
- How many such consonants are there in the above arrangement, each of which is either immediately preceded by a vowel or immediately followed by a symbol but not both?
- Which of the following is the 7th to the left of the 15th from the left end in the above arrangement?
KC17None of theseOption D
- What would come next in the following series? Z2, W4 , T6, Q8, ?
P10N9N10O10None of theseOption C
Alphabets are decreasing by -3 and numbers increasing by +2
- What would come next in the following series? A-2, C-1 , F-1 , J- 1.5 , ?
P-2P-1O-3O- 1None of theseOption C
Alphabets are increasing by +2, +3 and so on.Numbers are multiplied by *0.5 , *1 ,*1.5 , *2
- In a row of professors, B is 7th from the left and M is 4th from the right.When B and M exchange positions ,B will be 15th from the left.What will be M’s position from the right?
8th12th4th11thnone of theseOption B
- A letter was received by a college professor in the after noon of a week day.Next day he forwarded it to the college coordinator ,who was on leave that day.The college coordinator put up the letter to the headmaster next day in the evening.The headmaster studied the letter and disposed off the matter on the same day i.e.Saturday.Which day was the letter received by the inward clerk?
ThursdayTuesdayWednesdayMondayNone of theseOption A
A gap of two days is there in receiving and the disposal of the application.
- Which of the following letter would come in the following series? Z , W , R , K, ?
DCBANone of theseOption C
Z is first alphabet, W is 4th , R is 9th and K is 16th.Therefore B is 25th.
- Complete the following series? (1,1) , (2,8) , (3,27) , ?
4, 164 , 254 , 324 , 64none of theseOption D
The relationship is the 3rd power of the first digit.
- Complete the series? AZ, CY, EX, GW, ?
2 Thoughts to “Reasoning: Alphanumeric Series Questions Set 17”
thank u mam..
Wow! This can be one particular of the most beneficial blogs We’ve ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I’m also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.