Directions (1-5): Study the following arrangement and answer the given questions:
S ! U V 4 E @ K # C F 9 $ X 2 B G % Q 3 5 R J O 7 N ^ A 6
- If all the numbers are dropped from the above arrangement, which of the following will be the eighth from the right end?
3B%QNone of theseOption C
- How many such vowels are there in above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a consonant and immediately followed by a number ?
0123More than 3Option B
J O 7
- How many such symbols are there in above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded and also immediately followed by consonant?
K#C , G%Q
- Which of the following will be the fifth to the left of the thirteenth from the left end of the above arrangement?
- Which of the following is the fifth to the right of the thirteenth to the left of Q in the given arrangement?
Directions (6-10): Answer the given questions based on the arrangement given below:
584 412 613 365 256 825
- What will be the resultant number if the second digit of the second lowest number is multiplied by the second lowest digit of the largest number?
45353230None of theseOption D
Second lowest number is 365 Largest number is 825 Therefore,6 * 5 = 30
- If the position of the first and second digits are interchanged then what is the difference between the highest and second lowest number?
631611590691None of theseOption D
854 142 163 635 526 285 So, 854 – 163 = 691
- If all the digits in each of numbers are arranged in ascending order within the number, what will be the difference between the second highest and second lowest number?
458 124 136 356 256 258 So, 356 – 136 = 220
- If all the digits in each of numbers are arranged in ascending order within the number, how many numbers will remain unchanged?
- If 1 is added to the last digit of each of the numbers then how many numbers thus formed will be divisible by three?
0123More than 3Option C
585 and 366