- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
There are nine members in a family i.e. Az, Bz, Cz, Dz, Ez, Pz, Rz, Qz, and Sz. There are four females and three married couples. Az is paternal uncle of Qz. Rz has only 2 children. Sz is daughter-in-law of Bz. Cz is married to Bz. Dz and Ez are sons of Cz. Ez is not married. Pz is married to Rz. Bz is son-in-law of Rz. Pz is a male member.
Who among the following is brother in law of Qz?BzCzDzEzNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following is true about Pz?
Pz is uncle of QzDz is grandson of PzPz is sister of AzPz is father of EzAll are trueOption B
- How Ez is related to son in law of Rz?
Daughter in lawMotherSonCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- How Bz’s sister in law is related to Rz’s brother in law?
NephewSon in lawDaughterNieceNone of theseOption D
- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
There are seven members of a family of three generations and two are married couples. Kx is the father-in-law of Xx. Wx is the only son of Qx. There are two children of Vx, who is married to brother-in-law of Wx. Ux is not the son of Xx. Lx is the grandson of the husband of Qx.
Who is the maternal grandmother of Ux?VxWife of KxWxLxNone of theseOption B
- Who is the daughter of husband of Qx?
VxWxXxLxNone of theseOption A
- How is Wx related to Ux?
Father in lawMaternal uncleMother in lawDaughterNone of theseOption B
- These questions are based on the following information:
‘B @ C’ means ‘B is father of C’.
‘B $ C’ means ‘B is mother of C’.
‘B * C’ means ‘B is sister of C’.
‘B # C’ means ‘B is daughter of C’.
‘B = C’ means ‘B is son of C’
How is E related to I, in the given expression ‘E @ F = U $ H * I’?SonFatherMotherDaughterNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following statements is/are true, if the given expression R = X # W @ N = Q is true?
R is father of NW is husband of QQ is grandmother of RBoth b and c are trueNone is trueOption D
- What is the relation between F and X in the given expression?
F @ I $ O * Q = XF is father in law of XF is father of XF is daughter of XCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A