In a joint family Manish and Saksham are brothers. Both have one– one son and daughter each. Further information is given below:
a) Akash is brother-in-law of Mani and husband of Ankit’s mother.
b) Mani is unmarried son of Manish.
c) Vibha’s father, Virat is son of Shivani who is mother-in-law of Sneha.
d) Mridul’s grandmother Kavya is mother-in-law of Akash.
e) Meenakshi and Mani are children of Manish and Virat and Taruna are their cousins.
f) Sneha has two daughters and Meenakshi have two sons. Jaya and Vibha are siblings.
- How is Vibha related to Saksham?
GrandsonGranddaughterDaughterDaughter in lawCousinOption B
- Who among the following is mother of Vibha?
- How is Mridul related to Shivani?
CousinGrandsonGrandson of brother in lawGrandson’s cousinNone of theseOption C
- How many couples are there in the family?
1230More than 3Option E
- Which of the following is the correct pair of couple?
Kavya-ManiShivani-ViratVibha-SakshamMeenakshi-MridulAll are falseOption E
There are two couples in a family. A has two children. B is wife of C ,who is brother of D. E is daughter of A. F is sister of G ,who is son of C. H is son of D,who is male.
- How is B related to A?
MotherMother in lawSister in lawFather in lawCannot be determinedOption C
- How is G related to F?
CousinSisterMother in lawBrotherCannot be determinedOption D
- Pointing to a photograph,Vinay said “This lady is my sister’s son’s grandmother”.How is lady related to Vinay?
Brother in lawMother in lawCousinSisterMotherOption E
U,V,W,X,Y and Z are six family members. Y is son of X ,who is not the mother of Y. V is brother of X. Z and X are a married couple. W is daughter of Z,who is sister of U.
- How many female members are there in the family?
1234Cannot be determinedOption E
- How is Y related to W?
SonSon in lawFatherBrotherNone of theseOption D