Directions (1-3) : Each of these questions is based on the following information:
a) P % Q means P is the daughter of Q.
b) P @ Q means Q is the sister of P.
c) P $ Q means P is the father of Q.
d) P * Q means P is the son of Q.
- If the expression ‘Ez * Az % Gz $ Dz @ Fz’ is true, then which of the following is true?
Gz is mother of FzEz is niece of DzFz is brother of AzEz is nephew of FzNone of theseOption D
- If the expression ‘Pz $ Qz % Rz @ Sz % Tz’ is true, then which of the following is not true?
Qz is niece of TzPz is father of QzRz is daughter of TzRz is mother of QzAll are trueOption A
- Which of the following expression shows ‘Lz is father of Mz’?
Nz * Mz $ Kz % Lz @ EzLz @ Ez % Kz * Mz $ NzEz * Lz $ Kz @ Mz % NzMz * Nz % Kz @ Lz $ EzNone of theseOption C
- S says pointing towards a girl, “She is the daughter of the wife of my brother”. In this relation, S is a female then how S is related to the girl?
Sister in lawSisterNieceAuntNone of thseOption D
- Pointing to a photograph of a girl Rakesh says, “She is the only daughter of my father.” How is Rakesh related to the girl?
FatherBrotherNephewFather in lawGrandfatherOption B
- Who among the following is mother of Hh?
AaCcFfDdNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following is nephew of Ee?
- How is Mhi related to Shi?
Sister in lawFather in lawBrotherMotherNone of theseOption A
- How is Whi related to Rhi?
FatherNephewSisterCannot be determinedNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following is the pair of “husband-wife”?
Phi and WhiThi and MhiMhi and ShiQhi and MhiNone of theseOption E
Directions (6-7) : Study the following information and answer the questions: There are eight member- Aa, Bb, Cc, Dd, Ee, Ff, Gg and Hh in a family with three generation. Dd is mother of Gg. Hh is niece of Cc. Aa is father of Ee. Bb has only two married sons. Gg is grandson of Bb. Ff is sister-in-law of Cc who is father of Gg.
Direction (8-10) : Study the following information and answer the given questions: Mhi, Phi, Qhi, Rhi, Shi, Thi and Whi are seven persons of three generation. There are two married couple in the house. Mhi is the only daughter of Phi, who is the paternal grandfather of Thi. Rhi is the son of Qhi. Thi is the daughter of Shi. Rhi is the father of Whi. Thi is sister of Whi.