Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
X @ Y means X is father of Y
X % Y means X is husband of Y
X $ Y means X is sister of Y
X £ Y means X is mother Y X ¥ Y means X is brother of Y
- What should come in place of question mark to make the expression “U is grandson of R” true? W $ R £ X ? Z ¥ U % I
@£¥%Either a or bOption E
- Which of the following statements is false if the given expression is definitely true? T % O £ Q ¥ R % S $ P
S is sister-in-law of QP is sister in law of RT is father of RT is father in law of ST is father of QOption B
- What should come in place of question mark to make the expression “Z is brother in law of I” true? W $ R £ X ¥ Z ? U % I
@£¥%Either a or bOption C
- Which of the following statements is true if the given expression is true? Y @ Z $ I ¥ Q % R $ S
S is brother in law of QY is grandmother of QR is daughter of YZ is sister of QNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following statements is true if the given expression is definitely true? T % O £ Q ¥ R % S $ P
P is sister of SQ is grandmother of PR is Son of TR is daughter of TNone of theseOption C
- How is Ao related to Co?
NephewNieceSonDaughterNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following is daughter of Bo?
CoAoEoCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How Eo is related to Bo?
Son in lawMotherFatherDaughter in lawNone of theseOption D
- In the expression A + C × L ÷ M, how L related to A?
GrandsonDaughterSon in lawMotherNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following represents ‘I’ is son of ‘E’?
I ÷ Q – S × EI + Q – S × EI ÷ L – M × EY- I × L÷ ENone of theseOption E
Directions (6-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Ao, Bo, Co, Do, Eo and Fo are six members. There are three generation in a family and only three female members in a family. Eo is daughter in law of Fo, who has only one daughter. Bo is mother of Do. Bo is not from second generation. Ao is grandchild of Fo. Co is a female but is not the mother of Ao. Fo is married to Bo.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
a)‘X × Y’ means ‘X is father of Y’
b) ‘X – Y’ means ‘X is sister of Y’
c) ‘X + Y’ means ‘X is mother of Y’
d) ‘X ÷ Y’ means ‘X is the brother of Y’
2 Thoughts to “Reasoning : Blood Relations Questions Set 22”
Thanks for the advice on credit repair on this amazing site. A few things i would advice people is always to give up a mentality they will buy currently and pay back later. As being a society most people tend to repeat this for many things. This includes vacation trips, furniture, plus items we would like. However, it is advisable to separate the wants out of the needs. While you’re working to raise your credit ranking score you really have to make some sacrifices. For example you’ll be able to shop online to economize or you can go to second hand retailers instead of pricey department stores with regard to clothing.
Thank you sharing all these wonderful discussions. In addition, the ideal travel and medical insurance program can often reduce those considerations that come with vacationing abroad. Your medical crisis can quickly become expensive and that’s sure to quickly decide to put a financial impediment on the family finances. Setting up in place the best travel insurance offer prior to setting off is worth the time and effort. Thanks