- In a certain code language,
“Less The Money Pay” is coded as ” Ae Me Ee Le”
“I Lost Cat Mouse” is coded as “Qe Ne Ce Me”
“The Favorite Parrot In Cage” is coded as “Ee Fe Pe Be Ze”
“I Pay Cage Ransom” is coded as “Ae Qe Ze Re”
How is the word “Cat” coded in the given language?ZeReNeCeNone of theseOption E
- What is the code for the word “Cage” ?
- If ” Smart In Cat Doctor” is coded as ” He Xe Ye Ne” ,then what is the code for “Lost” ?
EeXeLeCeNone of theseOption D
- If ” The Favorite Parrot Is Fantastic” is coded as ” Fe Pe Be Ue” ,then what is the code for “Parrot” ?
FeBePeZeCannot be determinedOption E
- What is the code for ” Ransom” ?
ZeEeLeMeNone of theseOption E
In a certain code language,
“The Police Norms Failed” is coded as ” )S5 *D6 #E3 ^E6 ”
“Fight Persons From Ukraine ” is coded as ” @E7 *T5 *M4 ^S7 ”
” Urban Design Pleased Latter” is coded as ” @N5 ^D7 &N6 $R6 ”
” Daya Likes Fifties hero” is coded as ” !O4 &A4 $S5 *S7 ”
What is the code for the word ” Persons” ?^S9*T7*T5^S7None of theseOption D
SYMBOLS= T= # P= ^ N= ) F= * U= @ D= & L= $ H= ! ALPHABETS=Last letter of the word Number=Number of letters in a word
- The code “&N6” denotes which of the following word?
DarringDayaFightDesignNone of theseOption D
- The code for the word ” Fifties ” is ?
$S5^D7*S9*T7None of theseOption E
- ” ! ” denotes which letter of the given words?
- The code for the word “Urban ” is ?
!P5@N5&N5*S6None of theseOption B
One Thought to “Reasoning: Coding/Decoding Questions – Set 38”
I have figured out some points through your blog post. One other point I would like to talk about is that there are numerous games available on the market designed mainly for toddler age youngsters. They include pattern recognition, colors, creatures, and shapes. These generally focus on familiarization as an alternative to memorization. This keeps little kids engaged without feeling like they are learning. Thanks