- Directions (Q1 – Q5): The data given below represents a coded language for different colours, analyse it and answer the questions following it:
“black orange yellow purple blue” is written as “set jet let get bet”
“golden green red purple” is written as “get pet wet vet”
“purple blue red silver” is written as “vet set get tet”
“golden orange pink” is written as ” bet ret pet”
1. Based on the information given above, what is the code for red?petbetvetretnone of theseOption C
- What will be the code for “Orange is Red”?
Jet let vetbet ret vetbet vet zetPet set vetnone of theseOption C
- Which colour has been coded as “set”?
- What is the code for the colour “Golden”?
- Which of the given combinations is correct?
- Directions (Q6 – Q10): Study the data given below carefully and answer the questions based on the
‘sky planets satellites stars’ written as ‘od lk sk jk’
‘sun moon space planets’ written as ‘mj jk dn ho’
‘rocket stars sun airplane’ written as ‘gt fa mj lk’
‘space earth sky rocket’ written as ‘sk mn ho gt’
What is ‘satellites’ coded as?jkodhodnnone of theseOption B
- What will be the code for “rocket airplane”?
fa gtjk gtmj dnsk odlk odOption A
- Which word is coded as “jk”?
- Which of the following combinations is incorrect?
- Which of the following words has been coded as ‘ho’?