Directions: In each of the following questions, a question is followed by two or there statements ‘a’, ‘b’ and ‘c’. Read all the statements and answer accordingly.
- Who among J,S, H and M is the heaviest?
a)S is heavier than M.
b)J is not as heavy as either H or S.
c)M is neither the heaviest nor the lightest.Only aOnly a and cOnly b and cAll a ,b and cCan’t be determinedOption E
No relation between H and S so we can’t find the heaviest person.
- How many pages of the novel did Akansha read on Monday?
a)Akansha read the last 50 pages of the novel on Tuesday morning.
b)The novel has 300 pages out of which two third was read by Akansha before Monday.
c)Akansha always read less pages on Tuesday compared to Thrusday.Only aOnly a and bOnly b and cOnly a and cCan’t be determinedOption B
2/3 * 300 = 200 Monday = 300 – (200 + 50 ) = 50
- In a football match between FC and Brazil ,the FC was behind by 2 goals with 5 minutes left.Did they win the football match?
a)FC player scored 3 goals in last 5 minutes of the football match.
b)Brazil scored total of 3 goals in the football match.Only aOnly bBoth a and bNeither a nor bEither a or bOption D
If 5 minutes was left, score was 0–2.Then final could have been 3 –3.But if score before 5 minutes was 1–3 ,then it could be 4–3 .So can’t be found.
- 4 players were added to a cricket team.Would the leader of the team able to divide his players evenly into a team(or teams) of 8?
a)The number of players in the team is currently not divisible by 8.
b)If 12 players are added, the leader could put everyone in teams of 8 without any leftovers.Only aOnly bBoth a and bEither a or bNeither a nor bOption B
By adding 12 players, the total no.of players is divisible by 8.
- On which day of week from Monday to Sunday did Mani leave for Chennai?
a)Mani did not leave for Chennai during weekend.
b)Mani’s brother left for Chennai on Friday, 2 days after Mani left for Chennai.Only aOnly bBoth a and bEither a or bNeither a nor bOption B
Mani leave on Wednesday.
- Who among M,N,O,P and Q is smallest?
a)M is greater than or equal to O which is equal to N and greater than or equal to P and Q.
b)P is equal to O and is not greater than N .M is greater than N.Only aOnly bBoth a and bEither a or bNeither a nor bOption E
From a : M>=O=N>=P , Q From b : P=O<=N
- Chennai is in which direction with respect to Goa?
a)Chennai is to the north of Bangalore,which is to the west of Mangalore.
b)Chennai is to the north west of Mangalore.
c)Bangalore is to the north west of Goa.Only a and bNone of theseAny two of given threeOnly b and cOnly a and cOption E
- Who among R,J,A, and N is heaviest?
a)J is heavier than N.
b)R is not as heavy as either A or J.
c)N is neither the heaviest nor the lightest.Only b and cOnly a and bAll a , b and cOnly a and cNone of theseOption E
a) J>N b) R<A or J c) N So we cant say R is heaviest or lightest than N
- Among A,B,C,D,E and F each has different age, who is youngest among them?
a)B is younger than only A,and F. D is neither the oldest nor the youngest.
b)C is older than D but not the oldest.Only aOnly bBoth a and bEither a or bNeither a nor bOption C
- What does “Ze” represent in a code language?
a)” Ai Ko Ze Pr” is coded as “C1 Y1 T1 T2″
b)”Ew Ze Lm Ts” is coded as “Y1 M1 C2 N1”Only aOnly bBoth a and bEither a or bNeither a nor bOption C
Y1 = Ze