Directions (1-3): Study the following information and answer the questions:
Voting was held in a particular constituency last week. Rahul, who is a voter of that constituency, walked 40 m towards east from his home and took a right turn and walked 20 m. He again took a right turn and walked 30 m. Finally he took a right turn and reached the voting centre, which was 10 m away from the previous point.
- In which direction was the voting centre located from the starting point?
SouthEastWestSouthWestNorthNone of theseOption A
- What was the total distance covered by Rahul to reach the voting centre?
50m100m60m80mNone of theseOption B
- In which direction was the voting centre located from its first turning point?
SouthEastNorthSouthWestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Az is in which direction with respect to Cz?
SouthEastNorthWestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Which of the following points are in a straight line?
Dz,Ez,AzEz,Gz,CzEz,Gz,BzFz,Bz,CzNone of theseOption C
- If Rahul runs 5 m towards North from point Fz and then takes a right turn, which of the following points would he reach first?
- Yash is to the west of Xylo and north of Weom. Rashi is to the southeast of Yash and to the northwest of Queen, who is to the east of Weom. Rashi is in which direction of Weom?
SouthWestNorthEastCannot be determinedNorthEastOption E
- Rashi started from her home towards North. After covering a distance of 8 m, she turned towards left and covered a distance of 6 m. What is the shortest distance now from her home?
15m20m10m14mNone of theseOption C
- Akansha started walking towards South. After walking 50 km she took a right turn and walked 30 km. She then took a right turn and walked 100 km. She again took a right turn and walked 30 km and stopped. How far and in which direction was she from the starting point?
50 km North40 km West45 km EastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- A driver drives car in north direction for a distance of 2 km. Then he turns the car left side and drives 5 km straight. Then he turns car in left side twice for a distance of 8 km and 5 km respectively. At last once more he took left turn and go for a distance of 1 km. How far is he from the starting point and in which direction he should drive for reaching starting point?
5 km,East10 km , West3 km,North6 km,South5 km,NorthOption E
Directions (4-6): Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Point Dz is 14 m towards the West of Point Az. Point Bz is 4 m towards the South of point Dz. Point Fz is 9 m towards the South of point Dz. Point Ez is 7 m towards the East of point Bz. Point Cz is 4 m towards the North of point Ez. Point Gz is 4 m towards the South of point Az.
Click here for New Pattern Direction Sense Questions