Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Rashi starts her journey from point Az, walks 10 m towards North to reached at point Bz, then takes a right turn and walks for 5 m to reach point Cz. From point Cz she takes a right turn and walks for 10 m to reach at point Dz. From point Dz she takes a left turn and walks 2 m to reach at point Ez, then takes a left turn again and walks 4 m to reach point Fz. From point Fz, she walks 5 m in west direction and reached point Hz.
- What is the shortest distance between point Fz and Cz?
√40 m35 m30 m√41 mNone of theseOption A
- In which direction point Ez with respect of Cz?
WestSouth EastNorth WestSouthNone of theseOption B
- In which direction point Bz with respect of Dz?
SouthNorthSouth EastNorth WestEastOption D
- What is the total distance covered by Rashi from point Az to point Hz?
30 m45 m36 m80 mNone of theseOption C
- What is the shortest distance between point Hz and Az?
16 m11 m10 m4 mNone of theseOption E
- What is the shortest distance between X and Y?
2 m5 m7 m9 mNone of theseOption E
- What is the total distance covered by Rohini from X to Z?
20 m25 m21 m24 mNone of theseOption D
- If the expression ‘Dz $ Wz @ Az # Uz, Wz!Mz’ is true, what is the direction of Mz with respect to Az?
South WestNorth EastSouthNorthNone of theseOption E
- If the expression ‘ Ff @ Hh, Dd $ Ff, Zz # Hh’ is true, What is the shortest distance between Zz and Dd?
√41 m√35 m√24 m45 mNone of theseOption A
- If the expression ‘Hz ! Yz $ Lz @ Tz # Jz’ is true, what is the direction of Jz with respect to Yz?
North WestSouthEastSouthNone of theseOption A
Directions (6-7) : Study the following information and answer the questions:
Rohini started her journey from X, she walks 8 m in the east direction, after that she turns 90-degree anticlockwise direction and walks 6 m to reach at Y. From Y, she turns to her left and walks 10 m to reach at Z.
Directions (8-10) : Study the following information and answer the questions:
Each of these questions is based on the following information:
a) P ! Q means P is 2m west of Q.
b) P @ Q means P is 5m east of Q.
c) P # Q means P is 1m north of Q.
d) P $ Q means P is 3m south of Q.