Directions (1-3) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Shivani is 40 km towards the North of Priyanka. Queen is 15 km towards the West of Shivani. Unnati is 25 km towards the West of Shivani. Taruna is 20 km towards the South of Queen. Rashi is 15 km towards the East of Taruna.Varsha is 15 km towards the West of Priyanka.
- Which of the following points are in a straight line?
Shivani,Taruna and PriyankaTaruna ,Varsha and RashiShivani,Queen and VarshaTaruna,Varsha and QueenNone of theseOption D
- Priyanka is in which direction with respect to Rashi?
NorthWestSouthSouth WestNone of theseOption C
- If a person walks 10 km towards East from Unnati and then takes a right turn, which of the following person would he reach first?
ShivaniRashiTarunaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is direction of point Az with respect to point Iz?
SouthWestNorth WestEastNone of theseOption C
- What is the distance between point Kz and point Iz?
12 m15 m16 m10 mNone of theseOption D
- What is the direction of point Gz with respect to point Ez?
NorthWestEastNorth WestSouth EastOption E
- What is distance between point Bx and point Cx ?
4 m5 m7 m2 mNone of theseOption C
- If Deepali walks 4 m towards North from Point Cx, how far will she be from Point Ax ?
6 m4 m2 m8 m10 mOption A
- If point Tz is in the midway of point Vz and point Rz, then in which direction point Qz is with respect to point Tz?
South WestWestNorth EastSouthNone of theseOption C
- If point Wz is just in the middle of point Sz and point Vz, then what is the shortest distance between point Xz and point Wz?
2 m3 m5 m1 mNone of theseOption C
Directions (4-6) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Point Az is 25 m west of point Bz which is 6 m north Kz. Point Hz is 9 m south point Iz. Point Gz is 5 m south of point Fz, which is 15 m east Ez. Point Cz is 15 m south of point Az. Point Hz is 12 m east of point Gz. Point Ez is 5 m north of point Dz, which is 8 m east of point Cz.
Directions (7-8) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Mani, who is facing North, starts from point Ax, walks 4 m towards the right. He then takes a left turn and walks 3 m before taking a right turn, walking 2 m and stopping at point Bx. Deepali starts from the same point Ax walks 2 m towards the South. She then takes a left turn and walks 4 m. She now takes a right turn, walks 2 m and then take a left turn and walks 2 m and stopped at point Cx.
Directions (9-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Akansha starts waking from a point Xz to point Sz in the west direction and covers 4 m. She then turned to her right and walks for 6 m to reach at a point Vz, from here she again took a right turn and walks for 4 m to reach at a point Rz. She finally turned to her left and walks for another 2 m to reach at a final point Qz.