Directions (1-3) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Neha starts walking from her office in south direction and walks 8 km, then turn her left and walks 11 km and stop in a shop. After purchasing some items, she takes two consecutive right turns and walks 5 km and 20 km respectively and reached at point Kz. From point Kz she walks 3 km in north direction to reach her home.
- What is the shortest distance between his home and shop?
108 km236 km4√105 km101 km2√101 kmOption E
- What is the direction of her office with respect to her home?
North EastSouth WestNorthEastNone of theseOption A
- If Neha walks 9 km west to his office and reached in Central Mall, then what is the shortest distance between Central Mall and her home?
15 km12 km20 km10 kmNone of theseOption D
- What is the shortest distance between Girish and Elvish?
8 km5 km3 kmCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the direction of Danish with respect to Banya?
North EastWestSouth EastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- What is the shortest distance between Caryl and Farah?
10 km12 km13 km16 kmNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of Akansha with respect to Elvish?
NorthEastNorth EastNorth WestNone of theseOption D
- In which direction is Girish with respect to Ekta?
South WestNorth WestSouth EastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- What is the shortest distance between Girish and Akansha?
12 m10 m17 m20 m22 mOption B
- If Himani is 8 m to the west of Elvish, then how far is Himani from Girish?
17 m20 m15 m10 mNone of theseOption D
Directions (4-7) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Akansha is 10 km west of Banya. Farah is 12 km north of Girish. Danish is 20 km east of Caryl.Elvish is 17 km south-west of Danish and south of Farah.Caryl is 8 km south of Akansha. Danish is 15 km east of Girish.
Directions (8-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Akansha is 16 m to the east of Banya.Diksha is 6 m to the south of Banya.Ekta is 4 m to the north of Akansha.Caryl lies exactly between Akansha and Banya.Girish is 8 m to the east of Diksha.