- Read the following information and answer the given questions:
Rishi starts walking from point Dz in north direction after walking 12 km he reached at point Gz then he takes a right turn and covers 8 km after that he takes a left turn and covers 6 km to reach at point Fz. Finally, he takes a left turn and walks 10 km to reach at point Vz.
If point Lz is 18 km south of point Vz then what is the shortest distance between point Dz and Lz?5 km2 km4 km6 kmNone of theseOption B
- Find out the shortest distance between point Gz and point Fz?
8 km5 km10 km11 kmNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of point Vz with respect to point Dz?
South EastNorthNorth WestCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Study the following information and answer the given questions:
Avnish is 25 m west of Brijesh which is 6 m north of Kamna.Himani is 9 m south of Isha. Garima is 5 m south of Farah, which is 15 m east of Elvish. Caryl is 15 m south of Avnish.Himani is 12 m east of Garima. Elvish is 5 m north of Diksha, which is 8 m east of Caryl.
What is direction of Avnish with respect to Isha?North WestEastSouthNorth EastNone of theseOption A
- What is the distance between Kamna and Isha?
14 m15 m10 m12 mNone of theseOption C
- What is the direction of Garima with respect to Elvish?
NorthEastSouth eastCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Read the following information and answer the questions:
Mani, who is facing North, starts from point Az, walks 4 m towards the right. He then takes a left turn and walks 3 m before taking a right turn, walking 2 m and stopping at point Bz. Dinesh starts from the same point Az walks 2 m towards the South. He then takes a left turn and walks 4 m. He now takes a right turn, walks 2 m and then take a left turn and walks 2 m and stopped at point Cz.
What is distance between point Bz and point Cz ?7 m5 m8 m10 m12 mOption A
- If Dinesh walks 4 m towards North from Point Cz, how far will he be from Point Az ?
6 m2 m3 m5 mNone of theseOption A
- Study the information and answer the questions :
Rishi started walking 12 km in North direction then takes three consecutive right turns and walked distances 5 km, 8 km, 4 km respectively and reached at point Pz. From point Pz, he starts walking in south direction and walks 6 km to reach at point Gz.
What is the shortest distance between Initial point and Gz?√5 km2 km3 km6 kmNone of theseOption A
- If point Rz is 2 km west of point Pz then in which direction of point Rz with respect to initial point?
North EastWestEastNorth westNone of theseOption D