Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight friends Ishan, Taruna, Farah, Ojasvee, Elvish, Danish, Lokesh and Kavya are sitting around a circular table. Three of them are facing outside the centre and other five are facing towards the center of the table. Taruna is sitting to the third right of Danish. Farah is sitting to the third left of Ojasvee, who sits second right of Ishan and among Farah, Ojasvee and Ishan, only one person is facing opposite to the centre of the circle. Two friends are sitting between Kavya and Elvish and two are sitting between Danish and Elvish. Farah is sitting to the second left of Lokesh, who is facing the centre of the circle. The person who is immediate left of Farah is facing towards the centre. Ojasvee is not an immediate neighbour of Kavya. Elvish does not sit opposite to Danish and Farah.
- Who of the following friend is facing opposite to the centre?
ElvishDanishOjasveeTarunaNone of theseOption A
- Who is sitting third to the left of Elvish?
OjasveeDanishTarunaLokeshNone of theseOption B
- Who is sitting second to the left of Ojasvee?
IshanDanishKavyaElvishNone of theseOption D
- Who is second right to Lokesh?
KavyaTarunaOjasveeDanishCannot be determinedOption D
- How many people are sitting between Kavya and Ojasvee, counting in anticlockwise direction from Ojasvee?
None132More than 3Option D
- How many persons in the above arrangement are facing north?
- Who among the following represents the pair of persons who are immediate neighbor of Banya?
Avnish-FarahHimani-DanishGarima-DanishJaya-CarylNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five forms a group, who does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following pair represents the persons sitting at the ends?
Farah-AvnishDanish-ElvishAvnish-BanyaAvnish-CarylNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits 5th right to Himani?
FarahBanyaElvishGarimaNone of theseOption B
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eleven candidates Avnish, Banya, Caryl, Danish, Elvish, Farah, Garima, Himani, Isha, Jaya, Kavya are sitting in such a way that some are facing north and some of them are facing south.Not more than two consecutive persons face same direction. No two persons sit adjacent to each other according to the English alphabet (i.e. Banya does not sit adjacent to Avnish and Caryl and so on).Danish sits 2nd from one of the ends and faces south. Four persons sit between Danish and Jaya. Persons at both the ends face same direction as Caryl, who is sitting exactly in the middle of the row.Number of the persons sitting to the right of Caryl is one more than those sitting right of Jaya. Both Caryl and Jaya face opposite direction. Two persons sit between Jaya and Kavya, who faces same direction as Caryl. Elvish and Himani are neighbors of each other. Both Garima and Isha are immediate right to each other, one of them is next to Caryl. Four persons sit between Elvish and Garima. Immediate neighbors of Danish face same direction. Avnish is not neighbor of Danish. Not more than four persons face south.