- Study the information and answer the following questions:
Eight persons are sitting around a circular table, some of them faces inside while others face outside. All of them likes different mobile brand.Queen sits third to the right of the one who likes Nokia. The one who likes Sony sits third to the right of Queen. Shivani likes Apple brand and sits immediate left of the one who likes Sony. Riya faces outside and is neither an immediate neighbor of the one who likes Sony nor Queen.Neither Riya nor Taruna likes Samsung. Immediate neighbors of the one who likes Nokia faces opposite direction to each other. Nikita and Taruna sits adjacent to each other and both faces opposite direction.Neither Nikita nor Taruna likes Sony or Nokia. Mani likes Lenovo and faces outside. The one who likes Asus is an immediate left of Mani. Ojasvee sits third to the right of the one who likes Asus. Priyal sits third to the left of the one who likes Motorola. The one who likes Microsoft faces outside. Nikita and Riya do not face same direction. Riya does not like Nokia.
Who among the following likes Nokia?PriyalTarunaManiOjasveeRiyaOption A
- Who among the following third to the right of Nikita?
TarunaThe one who likes AppleRiyaThe one who likes AsusNone of theseOption B
- How many persons are sitting in between Ojasvee and the one who sits immediate right of the one who likes Lenovo, when counted left of Ojasvee?
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group, which among the following does not belong to that group?
RiyaManiThe one who likes SonyThe one who likes SamsungThe one who likes MotorolaOption D
- Who among the following sits second to the right of the one who sits third to the left of Priyal?
TarunaOjasveeThe one who likes MicrosoftCannot be determinedThe one who likes AsusOption E
- Study the information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Eight persons i.e. Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah, Garima and Himani are sitting around a circular table but not necessarily in same order. Some of them are facing towards the center and rest are facing opposite the center. Each person like different mobiles i.e. Sony , Apple , Asus , Motorola , Lenovo , Xiaomi , Samsung and Oneplus but not necessarily in same order. Not more than two consecutive persons face same direction.The person who likes Sony sits third to the right of Akansha. Garima sits third to the left of Akansha. Banya and Himani sits opposite to each other. Banya is not an immediate neighbor of Garima. Neither Banya nor Himani likes Sony. One person sits between Garima and Elvish. Two persons sit between Himani and Farah, who likes Samsung. Caryl sits third to the right of Farah. Akansha and Diksha are immediate neighbor of each other. One person sits between the person, who likes Asus and the person, who likes Xiaomi The person who like Xiaomi sits opposite to the person, who likes Motorola. Garima likes Oneplus. The person who likes Motorola sit second to the left of person, who likes Lenovo. Neither Banya nor Akansha likes Lenovo. Diksha face opposite the center. Himani, Akansha faces same direction. The person who likes apple sit second to the left of Garima. Banya and Akansha faces opposite direction to each other. Elvish and Caryl face same direction. The person who likes Asus sit right to the person who likes Xiaomi. Akansha does not like Asus.
Who among the following person likes Apple?DikshaAkanshaBanyaElvishNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sits between the person who likes Sony and Xiaomi when counted from right of Xiaomi?
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following person sits 2nd to the left of Banya?
The person who likes MotorolaDikshaElvishThe one who likes AppleNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following person sits second to the right of Caryl?
HimaniDikshaBanyaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A