- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions:
There are eight friends i.e. Akansha, Brijesh, Caryl, Dinesh, Elvish, Farah, Garima and Himani are sitting around a square table, Four of them sit at four corners while four sits at the middle of the sides. The one who sits at corner face center while who sits at the middle face outside. They like different colours, Ruby, Olive, Beige, Black, Pale, Green, Grey and Yale. All the information is not necessary in same order.Garima does not like Beige. Two persons sit between Himani and Caryl. The one who likes yale is an
immediate neighbor of Farah. Caryl sits third to the left of the one who likes Beige. The one who likes Pale sits immediate right of Himani. The one who likes Black sit second to the right of Garima. Garima is neither an immediate neighbor of Himani nor Caryl. One person sit between Akansha and the one who likes Black. Dinesh sits immediate left of the one who likes Olive. Elvish likes Ruby. The one who likes Beige doesn’t sit at corner of table. Elvish is not an immediate neighbor of Akansha. The one who likes Grey is immediate neighbor of Elvish. Garima does not like olive.
Who among the following sits second to the right of Brijesh?The one who likes rubyThe one who likes OliveThe one who likes GreyDineshCannot be determinedOption A
- Which among the following colour Akansha likes?
OliveGreenBeigeRubyNone of theseOption E
- How many persons sit between Akansha and Farah when counted from the left of Akansha?
1243None of theseOption C
- Who among the following likes Beige color?
FarahBrijeshGarimaAkanshaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits third to the left of Dinesh?
CarylAkanshaBrijeshCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Ten friends are sitting in two parallel rows, five friends are sitting in row 1 facing north and rest in row 2 facing south having equal distance between each other i.e. each of them faces other persons. These persons are made to sit according to their ages which increases from West to East direction in both rows but not necessarily in the given order. Ages of the persons (in years)- Varsha-11, Yami-14, Priyanka-34, Shivani-47, Rashi-54, Unnati-27, Taruna-69, Xylo-35, Queen-91, Weom-40 .Two persons are sitting between Priyanka and the one whose age is 69 years. Unnati is sitting just next to the one who faces Taruna. Only one person is sitting between Unnati and Varsha. Shivani is just next to the one who is 54 years old, but none of them is sitting at extreme end of the row. All the persons who are less than 30 years old faces south. Weom is sitting next to the one who is 35 years old.
Who among the following person faces Weom?QueenUnnatiRashiVarshaNone of theseOption A
- How many persons are sitting between Priyanka and Taruna?
- What is the age of the person who sits extreme left end of the row-2?
27 years40 years34 yearsCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- What is the sum of ages of the persons who sits extreme ends of the row-1?
125 years91 years115 years100 yearsNone of theseOption A
- What is the age of the person who sits exactly middle in the row-2?
27 years14 years47 years37 yearsNone of theseOption A