- Study the following information and answer the questions:
There are six boxes in a ground. All boxes are different height. Box Tz is taller than Uz. Qz is taller than Sz but shorter Rz. Uz is not the shortest box. Pz is taller than Uz and Qz, which is shorter than Tz. The third shortest box is 40 m. Box Rz is not the tallest. Box Uz is taller than Sz. Height of tallest box is 80 m. Height of box Tz is a prime number. Tz is not taller than Rz.
Which of the following box is tallest?PzTzQzRzNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following may be the height of box Tz?
55 m62 m67 m42 mNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following box is second shortest?
UzTzSzRzNone of theseOption A
- Study the information and answer the questions:
Six friends Priyanshu, Queen, Risabh, Srikant, Tanmay and Uday are living at seven storey building. Each of them like different mobiles i.e Apple , Samsung , Oneplus , Asus , Lenovo and Motorola. All information is not necessarily in same order. One floor is vacant.Priyanshu lives at 6th floor. One floor is between Priyanshu and the one who likes Oneplus. Two persons live between the person who likes Samsung and the one who likes Apple. The person who likes Samsung lives above the one who likes Apple. Queen likes Motorola and lives at bottom floor. Risabh lives immediate below Priyanshu’s floor and does not like Samsung. Two persons live between Uday and Tanmay. One person lives between Tanmay and the one who likes Asus. Vacant floor is one of the above floor of the person who likes Apple.
Who among the following person likes Apple mobile?SrikantQueenPriyanshuCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following floor is vacant?
2nd7th1st5thNone of theseOption E
- Which of the following combination is true?
Uday-OneplusRishabh-MotorolaSrikant-SamsungQueen-AppleAll are trueOption A
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Who among the following person likes lenovo mobile?
UdayTanmayQueenCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Study the given information and answer the questions:
Eight friends Anvesha, Brijesh, Caryl, Diksha, Elvish, Farah, Garim and Himani sits around a circular table in such a way that four of them face opposite to the center while rest face towards the center.Garima and Caryl face same direction but opposite to Diksha and Brijesh. Diksha sits third to the left of Himani, who sits third to the right of Brijesh. Garima sits third to the right of Farah. Anvesha sits opposite to Diksha. Elvish sits opposite to Caryl, who is not an immediate neighbor of Brijesh. Farah doesn’t face outside. Diksha is not an immediate neighbor of Farah. Anvesha faces towards the center. Not more than two persons sit together facing same direction.
How many people sit between Himani and Diksha when counted from the right of Himani?4123More than 4Option A
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. What is the one that does not belong to that group?