- Study the information and answer the questions:
Eight friends Akansha, Banya, Caryl, Dinesh, Elvish, Farah, Girish and Himani are going for a vacation in four different months i.e. January, March, April and May at two different dates i.e. 11th and 22nd. All information is not necessarily in same order.Dinesh goes in the month which has even number of days. Two persons go between Dinesh and Farah. Elvish goes just after Himani but not in the same month. Caruyl goes after Banya. Akansha goes before Girish. Not more than one person goes between Caryl and Akansha. Caryl does not goes in the month which has even number of days. Girish does not go in March. Not more than one person goes between Akansha and Girish.
Who among the following person go in 11th January?AkanshaCarylDineshGirishNone of theseOption E
- On which of the following date Akansha goes on vacation?
22nd March22nd April11th AprilCannot bed eterminedNone of theseOption B
- How many persons goes between Farah and Himani?
133More than 4None of theseOption D
- Who among the following goes just after Dinesh?
CarylAkanshaHimaniGirishNone of theseOption B
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Read the given information carefully and answer the questions:
Seven boxes are placed one above another. Each box contains different numbers of choclates i.e. 14, 17, 40, 25, 32, 9 and 16.There are three boxes are placed between box A1 and the one which contain maximum number of chocolates. More than four boxes are placed above box C1. Box E1 does not contain maximum number of chocolates. G1 contain number of choclates which is perfect square of even number. Number of boxes between G1 and D1 is half of number of boxes between G1 and C1 which contain number of chocolates which is perfect square of an odd number. Difference between numbers of chocolates is 5 in box D1 and F1 which is placed just below D1. Box E1 placed below B1. Box A1 contain 15 chocolates more than E1. Box B1 placed below box A1.
What is the number of choclaates in box D1?3225149Either d or eOption E
- Difference between the number of chocolates between the box which is placed at top of the stack and the box which is placed at the bottom?
- How many boxes are placed between Fz and the box which contain 17 chocolates?
2134More than 4Option A
- Which among the following box is placed just above box C1?
G1D1F1A1None of theseOption E
- Which of the following box contain second highest number of chocolates?