Study the information and answer the questions:
Nine students are sitting in a circular table. All of them facing towards the center. Two persons sit between Manisha and Nitin. Taruna sits second to the right of Nitin. Himani sits third to the right of Garima, who sits third to the right of Lokesh. Taruna is immediate neighbor of Manisha. One person sits between Kavya and Diksha, who sits immediate right of Varsha. More than two persons sit between Himani and Taruna when counted to the right of Himani. Himani is not an immediate neighbour of Varsha.
- How many students sits between Himani and Manisha, when counted right of Manisha?
- Who among the following person sits immediate right of Nitin?
HimaniLokeshGarimaDikshaNone of theseOption B
- How is Diksha related to Garima?
Immediate leftImmediate right2nd to the right3rd to the leftNone of theseOption C
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
Kavya and TarunaHimani and NitinTaruna and GarimaLokesh and ManishaManisha and NitinOption A
- How many students sit between Lokesh and Varsha when counted to the right of Varsha?
2314None of theseOption D
- Who among the following is the oldest?
EktaManishaKamnaIlmaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following are the immediate neighbours of the person whose age is three times that of Caryl?
Caryl and OjasveeManisha and CarylEkta and Manishallma and EktaNone of theseOption B
- What is the sum of the ages of Shivani, Ilma and Rishi?
- What is the position of Caryl with respect to Ekta?
3rd to the leftImmediate left2nd to the rightCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following is sitting 6th to the right of the person who is 25 years old?
IlmaManishaEktaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
Study the following information and answer the questions:
Eight friends-Kamna, Caryl, Rishi, Ilma, Ekta, Ojasvee, Manisha and Shivani are sitting around a circular table, but not necessarily in the same order. Four of them are facing inside and the other four are facing outside. All eight friends have different ages. Ilma sits third to the right of Caryl, who is one year older than the person who sits to the immediate left of Ekta. The person who is sitting second to the left of Ilma is facing the same direction as the person who is 49 years old. Immediate neighbours of Ekta are 17 and 20 years old. Kamna is 49 years old. Ojasvee is 54 years old. Ekta sits to the immediate left of Manisha. The person who is 25 years old is facing outwards and is an immediate neighbour of the person who is 20 years old. Shivani is an immediate neighbour of the persons who are 49 and 25 years old. Rishi faces the centre and sits third to the right of Ojasvee. Manisha is 17 years old and faces the person who is 30 years old. Age of Ekta is equal to the number obtained by reversing the digits of Caryl’s age. Ekta is not the youngest. Kamna does not sit second to the left of Ilma.