- Study the following information to answer the given questions:
Eight friends are going to attend marriage on two different dates-11th and 26th of the four different months starting from March to June.Only three friends attend marriage between Varsha and Uday, who goes in the month which has even number of days. More than four friends attend marriage after Priyal. Only two persons attends marriage between Priyal and Tanu, who attends on an even number date. Varsha attends marriage immediate after Rishi, but not in the same month. Queen and Weom attends marriage on the same date but in different month. More than one friend attend marriage between Shivani and Weom. Uday and Tanu don’t attend marriage in same month.
Who among the following attend seminar on 26th May?QueenTanuUdayVarshaPriyalOption A
- Varsha attends marriage on which of the following month?
MarchAprilJuneMayNone of theseOption B
- How many persons are going in between Rishi and Queen?
- Which of the statement is true about Weom?
Only two persons are attending marriage between T and WWeom attends marriage on the month which has even number of daysWeom attends marriage on an odd number dateQueen attends marriage immediate before WeomNone of theseOption B
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way so form a group, which among the following does not belong to that group?
Uday and 11th JuneShivani and 11th MayVarsha and 26th AprilQueen and 26th MayPriyal and 11th MarchOption C
- Study the information and answer the given questions:
Eight students are sitting around a circular table. Some of them are facing inside the center while some are facing outside the center. Firoz sits third to the left of Lavanya. Garima sits third to the right of Mandy who is facing inside the center. Ekta sits second to the left of Garima. Both Karishma and Heena sits immediate left to each other. Only two persons sit between Ekta and Ilma. Firoz faces same direction as Heena but opposite to Lavanya. Karishma sits second to the left of Ekta. Karishma and Ilma facing same direction but opposite to Garima.
What is the position of Ekta with respect to Firoz?4th to the rightImmediate leftImmediate right2nd to the leftNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following statement is true about Heena?
Heena sits immediate left of the one who sits second left of GarimaHeena faces insideFiroz is an immediate neighbour of HeenaLavanya sits third to the right of HeenaAll are trueOption A
- Who among the following person faces Mandy?
EktaLavanyaIlmaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- How many persons sit between Ilma and Karishma, when counted left of Ilma?
- Who among the following person sit immediate right of Karishma?
MandyLavanyaEktaIlmaEither a or bOption A