Directions: Read the given information carefully and answer the questions given beside:
Eight friends namely Aanchal, Sejal, Naman, Raman, Leena, Pooja, Raaj and Manisha of St. Xavier’s college decided to go for dinner after summiting their final project report to the project head of their college. In a multi cuisine restaurant they all are sitting around a circular table but not necessarily in the same order. Before starting dinner they decided to play a game for which four of them are facing the centre, while four of them are not facing the centre. Not more than two persons facing the same directions can sit together.
Raman is not an immediate neighbor of Sejal. Pooja is an immediate neighbor of Raman. Naman is an immediate neighbor of Raman, who sits second to the left of Aanchal. Sejal sits third to the right of Manisha. Leena is not facing the centre. Both the immediate neighbours of Leena are facing the centre. Manisha sits second to the right of Leena. Both the immediate neighbours of Raman are not facing the centre. The one who is opposite Aanchal is facing the centre. Raman sits on the immediate left of Leena. Both the immediate neighbours of Sejal are facing the same direction.
- 1. Which of the following statements is true?
Aanchal is not facing the centre.Raman is on the immediate right of LovelyNaman sits exactly between Sejal and Raman and is facing outward.Sejal sits opposite Manisha.None of theseOption C
How many persons are there between Aanchal and Naman (when counted in clockwise direction from Aanchal)?OneTwoThreeFourNone of theseOption B
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
Raman, AanchalRaman, SejalAanchal, SejalPooja, SejalLeena, ManishaOption D
- Who among the following sits third to the right of the one who is on the immediate left of Manisha ?
NamanPoojaLeenaRamanNone of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits on the immediate right of Manisha?
PoojaLeenaRamanNamanNone of theseOption C
Who among the following sits in front of Anup?NoragitikaSafalReetaNone of theseOption C
- How many person(s) sit between Reeta and Safal, when counted from the right of Safal?
- If the names of all the persons are arranged according the order in which they will appear in dictionary in anticlockwise order starting from Anup, then position of how many person(s) will be remain unchanged excluding Anup?
OneTwoThreeFourNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits third to the left of Divya?
NoraSafalReetaAnupNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following sits second to the right of Manisha?
NoraGitikaReetaEither A or BNone of theseOption B
Directions: Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given beside:
Eight persons – Harshita, Reeta, Nora, Anup, Divya, Mrig, Gitika and Safal are sitting around a square table such that four persons sits on the fours corner the table facing towards the center and the rest of the four persons sits on the middle of the sides facing away from the centre.
Gitika neither sits at corner nor opposite to Safal. Nora sits third to the left of Reeta. Only two persons sit between Mrig and Safal, who sits immediate left of Nora. Anup sits second to the left of Harshita, who sits third left of Gitika.