Directions: Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given beside.
Certain number of persons sit in a straight linear row facing towards north but information about few of them is given. Garima sits second from an extreme end. Only three persons sit between Garima and Esha. Babita is fifth to the left of Roshni. 6 persons sit between Roshni and Esha. Aayat, who is third to the left of Esha, is adjacent to Garima. 2 persons sit between Farah and Roshni, who is not at an extreme end. Number of persons to the right of Farah is same as number of persons between Garima and Aayat.
- 1. How many persons sit to the left of Babita?
9675none of theseOption C
- How many persons sit between Aayat and Babita?
- Information about how many persons is not given?
981012none of theseOption C
- Find the odd one out?
- What is the position of Esha with respect to Babita?
second to the rightsecond to the leftthird to the leftthird to the rightnone of theseOption B
- 1. Who among the following person sits third to the right of R?
SUPQNone of theseOption E
- How many persons sit between C and A?
- If only Row-1 persons arranged in alphabetical order from left to right, then who among the following faces Q?
- If S is related to P, Q is related to U, then in the same manner E is related to ________ .
- Who among the following is sitting diagonally opposite to C?
Directions: Read the given information carefully and answer the questions given beside:
Twelve persons are sitting in two parallel rows in such a way that the persons sitting in Row-1 faces the persons sitting in the Row-2. Six persons A to F are sitting in the Row-1 and facing north direction. Six persons P to U are sitting in the Row-2 and facing south direction. All the above information is not necessarily in the same order. E sits second to the right of F. Two persons sit between F and B, who is facing R. Q and R are immediate neighbors. U sits second to the left of Q. The person who sits second to the right of P is facing C. More than one person sits between F and D. T does not sit at the extreme end of the line.