Directions (1-5): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
There are eight friends in a group A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H. They have their birthdays in one of the following months – January, April, June and July. In each month there are two birthdays. The birthdays are either on 17th or 26th of any given month. C and E have birthdays in month having 31 days. There are at least two birthdays between A and H. A does not have birthday in January. B has birthday in June. H’s birthday is immediately after B’s. E’s birthday is not on 17th of any month. B’s birthday is somewhere after C’s. There are two birthdays between C and D. B and E have birthday on same date. Similarly, A and G have birthdays on same date. D and H do not have birthdays on same date. F does not like July month.
- Who among the following has birthday on 26th of April?
Hence, D has birthday on 26th of June.
- How many persons have birthday between C and H?
Hence, five persons have birthdays between C and H.
- A has birthday on which date?
26th June17th July26th April17th JuneNone of theseOption E
Hence, A has birthday on 17th April.
- Four of the following are alike in a certain way and form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
Hence, except D all have birthdays in the month having 31 days.
- Who among the following have birthday in April?
Hence, A has birthday in April.
- On which of the following days does S watch a movie?
Hence, S watches a movie on Monday.
- Who amongst the following watches a movie on Thursday?
Hence, V watches a movie on Thursday.
- Which of the following pairs represents the persons who watch a movie immediately before and immediately after Q?
P, VS, PR, UV, RU, TOption E
Hence, U watches the movie before Q and T watches the movie after Q.
- Who among the following watches movie on Sunday?
Hence, T watches movie on Sunday.
- Who among the following watches movie on Monday and Sunday?
P, TS, TR, UV, TNone of theseOption B
Hence, S and T watch movies on Monday and Sunday respectively.
Directions (6-10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow:
Seven people, namely P, Q, R, S, T, U and V watch seven different movies on seven different days of the same week starting from Monday and ending on Sunday, not necessarily in the same order. Q watches a movie on Saturday. More than two people watch a movie between T and R. P watches a movie on one of the days before R but not on Monday. As many people watch a movie between R and V as between P and R. U watches a movie immediately after V.