Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Six friends are sitting around a triangular table, in such a way three friends are sitting three corners facing outside while three are sitting at middle of the side facing inside. Each of them has their exam on different date 21 to 26 of the same month of the same year. Akansha sits second to the left of Caryl who is younger than Akansha. Only two friends are sitting between Niharika and Banya. Ojasvee is older than Banya. Niharika is 2 days younger than Ojasvee. Meenakshi sits second to the right of Niharika. Banya is not an immediate neighbour of Akansha. Youngest person sits at the middle of the side. Banya is younger than Niharika but not youngest person. Akansha has his exam on an odd number date but not on prime number date. Age difference between Meenakshi and Caryl is 4 days.
- Who among the following has his exam on 22nd?
MeenakshiOjasveeNiharikaBanyaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following person sits second to the right of Caryl?
NiharikaBanyaMenakshiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- How many friends sit between Niharika and Meenakshi, when counted left of Meenakshi?
2341More than 4Option D
- Who among the following is oldest ?
OjasveeBanyaMennakshiAkanshaNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits third to the right of the second youngest person?
- How many candidates sit in the row?
- Who among the following sits third to the right of Pratyush?
RajshriShivangiUnnatiCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How many candidates are sitting between Queen and Weom?
1324None of theseOption B
- Who among the following sits exactly between Rajshri and Queen?
QueenWeomTanmayUnnatiNone of theseOption E
- What is the position of Unnati with respect to Shivangi?
1st to the left2nd to the right5th to the rightImmediate leftNone of theseOption C
Directions (5-10) : Study the following information and answer the questions:
A certain number of candidates are sitting in a row facing north. Only four candidates are sitting between Pratyush and Shivangi. Queen sits third to the left of Unnati. Weom sits third to the one of the extreme ends of the row. Only three persons sit between Shivangi and Tanmay. Rajshri sits second to the left of Shivangi. Unnati is an immediate neighbour of Tanmay. More than 14 candidates are sitting in the row. Not more than two persons sits left of Pratyush. Weom sits immediate right of Unnati.