Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven students Priyal, Queen, Riya, Shivani, Taruna, Unnati and Weom have weekly off on different days of the week starting from Sunday to Saturday in such a way that only one person has holiday only on one day but not necessary in the same order. Riya neither have off just after nor just before Priyal. Shivani neither has weekly off on the first nor on the last day of the week. Equal number of persons are having off before and after Priyal. No one have off before Taruna. Number of persons having off between Taruna and Riya is same as between Unnati and Shivani. Riya does not have off before Queen. Weom does not have weekly off before Queen.
- Riya has off on which of the following day?
FridaySundayMondayWednesdayNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following student has off on Monday?
QueenTarunaShivaniRiyaNone of theseOption C
- Who has weekly off immediate after Unnati?
PriyalQueenShivaniNone of theseNo oneOption E
- How many students has off after Queen?
243Cannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- In a certain way, Taruna is related to Tuesday and Priyal is related to Friday, then Queen is related to whom?
MondayThrusdayTuesdayWednesdayNone of theseOption B
- How many persons in the given arrangement are facing North?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way, and so form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
Queen and RiyaKavya and JayaNitesh and ManiNitesh and JayaPriyal and OjasveeOption D
- What is the position of Riya with respect to Kavya?
Immediate left2nd to the left3rd to the rightCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who amongst the following sits exactly between Kavya and Queen?
- Who is sitting 2nd to the right of Nitesh?
KavyaPriyalOjasveeCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Mani, Nitesh, Ojasvee, Priyal, Queen, Riya, Jaya and Kavya are sitting in a straight line but not necessarily in the same order. Some of them are facing south while some are facing north. Only two people sit to the right of Mani. Nitesh sits third to the left of Mani. Only one person sits between Nitesh and Riya. Riya sits to the immediate right of Queen. Only one person sits between Queen and Kavya. Both the immediate neighbours of Nitesh face the same direction. Mani faces north. Ojasvee sits third to the left of Riya. Nitesh faces the opposite direction of Mani. Jaya does not sit at any of the extremes ends of the line. Priyal faces the same direction as Queen. Both Jaya and Ojasvee face the opposite direction of Kavya.