Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Nine pencils are placed one above another in a stack. Four pencils are placed between Fx and Hx. More than four pencils are placed above the pencil Hx. Two pencils are placed between pencil Bx and Cx, which is placed above pencil Hx. There are three pencils are placed between pencil Ex and pencil Dx, which is placed just above pencil Fx. More than three pencils are placed between pencil Cx and pencil Ax, which is placed above pencil Bx. More than two pencils are placed between pencil Gx and pencil Kx, which is not placed above pencil Cx.
- Which of the following pencil is placed just above pencil Bx?
FxGxCxCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following pencil is placed in the bottom of the stack?
BxHxKxCxNone of theseOption C
- How many pencils are placed between pencil Ax and pencil Hx?
1234More than 4Option E
- Which of the following statement is false about pencil Gx?
More than 3 pencils are placed above pencil GxNot more than two pencils are placed between Ax and GxPencil Gx is placed just above ExOne pencil is placed between pencil Cx and pencil GxAll are falseOption B
- Which of the following pencil is placed just below pencil Cx?
DxGxAxHxNone of theseOption D
- How many persons sits between Himani and Mani, when counted right of Mani?
1234More than 4Option C
- Who among the following person sits immediate right of Niharika?
LokeshTanuVarshaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- How is Diksha related to Garima?
Immediate right3rd to the leftImmediate left2nd to the rightNone of theseOption D
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
Kavya-TanuMani-VarshaGarima-DikshaLokesh-ManiNone of theseOption A
- How many persons sit between Lokesh and Varsha when counted to the right of Varsha?
4123None of theseOption A
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Nine friends are sitting in a circular table. All of them facing towards the center. Two persons sit between Mani and Niharika. Tanu sits second to the right of Niharika. Himani sits third to the right of Garima, who sits third to the right of Lokesh. Tanu is immediate neighbor of Mani. One person sits between Kavya and Diksha, who sits immediate right of Varsha. More than two persons sit between Himani and Tanu when counted to the right of Himani. Himani is not an immediate neighbour of Varsha.