Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Seven friends Anamika, Banya, Caryl, Diksha, Elli, Farah and Gaurav are going to attend a party on seven different days of the week (Monday to Sunday) but not necessary in same order.More than three persons goes before Diksha, who does not go on Sunday. Not more than one person goes between Diksha and Farah. Farah goes before Diksha. Anamika goes one of the day before Gaurav. Banya goes one of the day after Caryl but not just after. Banya and Elli do not go on Sunday and Anamika goes just before Caryl. Caryl goes on Tuesday. Neither Banya nor Diksha goes on second last day of week.
- Who among the following person goes just before Banya?
AnamikaFarahDikshaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption B
- Who among the flowing person goes on Saturday?
DikshaAnamikaFarahElliNone of theseOption D
- How many persons go between Caryl and Diksha?
- Who among the following person goes on Sunday?
- If Anamika is related to Farah and Banya is related to Elli then which of the following is related to Diksha?
CarylAnamikaGauravBanyaNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following person likes olive colour?
SrikantWeomRiyaCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits second to the right of Taruna?
SrikantWeomRiyaVaibhavNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following person sits immediate right of one who likes green colour?
QueenSrikantVaibhavTarunaNone of theseOption E
- How many persons sits between Taruna and Weom when counted to the left of Taruna?
4213None of theseOption A
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight friends Priyanka, Queen, Riya, Srikant, Taruna, Unnati, Vaibhav and Weom are sitting in a square table in such a way that the persons sitting at corner face towards the center and the persons sitting at middle of side face outside the center. Each of them likes different colour i.e. Ruble, Beige, Green Purple, Yale, Olive, Grey and White but not necessary in same order.The one who likes purple colour sits second to the right of Unnati. One person sit between Riya and the one who likes Purple colour. The one who sits immediate right of Riya sits opposite to the one who likes Green colour. The one who likes white colour sits opposite to the one who likes Olive colour. Immediate neighbors of Riya do not like white. The one who likes grey colour is immediate neighbor of one who likes green colour. Queen sits second to the right of Vaibhav, who sits immediate left of Taruna. Queen does not like olive. Priyanka and Weom sits immediate left to each other. Weom is not immediate neighbor of Queen. One person sit between Priyanka and the one who likes beige colour. Weom likes yale colour.