Directions (1-5) : Study the information and answer the questions :
Eight candidates Jaya, Kavya, Lokesh, Mani, Nitesh, Ojasvee, Priyal and Queen are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while the other four sit in the middle of each sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face towards the center while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside (but not necessarily in the same order).Kavya sits second to the right of Priyal. The one who sits opposite to Kavya sits immediate left of Lokesh. Queen sits third to the right of Jaya. Mani and Nitesh sits opposite to each other. Not more than one person sit between Mani and Queen when counted to the left of Queen. Ojasvee does not face outside the center.
- Who among the sits immediate right of Ojasvee?
LokeshManiQueenCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following sits second to the right of Queen?
- Who among the following persons sits immediate right of the one who sits opposite to Jaya?
QueenLokeshEither Mani or LokeshManiNone of theseOption D
- Four of the following five are alike in certain way based from a group, find the one that does not belong to that group?
- Which of the following pair of persons sit immediate neighbor of Nitesh?
Jaya and PriyalOjasvee and KavyaMani and QueenPriyal and QueenNone of theseOption A
- How many cartons are placed below the carton Tz?
- Which of the following carton is at the bottom?
- How many cartons are placed between the carton Sz and Wz?
- Which of the following carton is placed immediately above Sz?
- If Rz is related to Qz and Pz is related to Wz in certain way, then Sz is related to ?
QzWzRzTzNone of theseOption D
Directions (6-10) : Study the information and answer the questions :
There are eight cartons viz. Pz, Qz, Rz, Sz, Tz, Uz, Vz and Wz are placed one above other in the stack but not necessary in same order. There are four cartons between Rz and Wz. Two carton between Wz and Pz. There are three cartons between Pz and Uz. There are two cartons between Uz and Qz. There is only one carton between Qz and Sz. The carton Sz is not placed immediately above and immediately below carton Uz. There are gap of two cartons between Tz and Vz. The carton Tz is placed at one of the position above Wz but not on the top.