Eight persons Avinash, Banya, Caryl, Daryl, Evni, Farah, Girish and Hari are made to sit in two rows with 4 members in each row. Avinash, Banya, Evni, Girish are facing south and sit in row X. Daryl, Hari, Caryl and Farah are facing North and sit in row Y. Each of the member of both the rows is working in four different companies viz. TCS , Infosys , HCL and HP such that no two member of the same row works in the same company. Daryl does not works in HCL. Banya sits on immediate left of Girish. Hari does not works in HCL and he does not sit at any ends of the row. The person of row Y who works in TCS faces the immediate neighbour of that person of row X who works in Infosys. Caryl is not an immediate neighbor of Farah. The person of row X who works in Infosys sits to the immediate right of Girish. Caryl faces the immediate neighbor of Banya, who does not work in Infosys. There is only one person between the persons who works in HCL and HP in both the rows. The person on row X who works in HP faces the person of row Y who works in Infosys. The person of row Y who works in HCL faces Avinash. Farah is not an immediate neighbour of Hari who sits immediate right of Daryl.
- Which of the following are the two persons are working in Infosys?
Girish and DarylFarah and DarylCaryl and AvinashHari and BanyaNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following sits between Daryl and Caryl?
BanyaAvinashCannot be determinedHariNone of theseOption D
- Which of the following option denotes a pair of two persons sitting diagonally opposite to each other?
Farah and DarylHari and DarylBoth a and bAvinash and CarylNone of theseOption D
- Who among the following sits opposite to Girish?
DarylThe one from TCSBoth a and bCannot be determinedNone of theseOption C
- Who among the following is sitting second to the right of Banya?
The one from InfosysEvniCarylCannot be determinedNone of theseOption A
- Who among the following has three coins?
ACBGCannot be determinedOption D
- How many students are sitting to the left of the student with the highest number of coins?
123More than 3None of theseOption D
- Which of the following students sits to the immediate left of A?
- What is the sum of money possessed by the students sitting to the left of H?
- How many students sitting between D and J are carrying coins?
Eleven students A, B , C , D, E , F , G ,H , I , J and K are sitting in a row facing North. Only four of the given eleven students are carrying money with them in the form of one rupee coins. But not more than two of such students(carrying money) can sit together. One of the immediate neighbours of A is carrying some money and he has one coin less than the number of student sitting to the left of him. J is an immediate neighbor of A and B. The amount of money D has is the same as the sum of the number of coins of all the students sitting to the left of him. H is to the immediate left of D and third to the right of I. Immediate neighbour of F has one coin less than him. One of the immediate neighbours of C is carrying coins. D, who is to the immediate left of F, is second to the right of C. J sits third to the left of G. A, is second to the right of E, who is at one of the ends. F has same number of coins as the number of students sitting between him and the student who has two coins.