Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow:
A,B,C,D,E and F are six members of a family in which there are 3 females.Females works in 3 departments-Analysis, System and HR , and sit on 3 different floors-1st,2nd and 3rd. Persons working in same department are not on the same floor.Two persons work on each floor.No two females work in same department or on same floor.B and E work in same department but not in HR. D works in System. E and A are on 1st and 3rd floors respectively and work in same department. D, a female, does not work on the 2nd floor. C, a male, works on 1st floor.
- Which of the following groups of persons are females?
DEFDAFDCFData inadequateNone of theseOption A
- Which of the following pairs of persons work in System?
DCECDBData inadequateNone of theseOption D
- F works in which department?
AnalysisSystemHRAnalysis or HRData inadequateOption C
Since D is in System, E must be in Analysis.Thus, F must be in HR.
- Which of the following pairs work on 2nd floor?
EFCDABBFData inadequateOption D
- If F is transferred to Analysis and E is transferred to System ,who is to be transferred to HR to maintain the original distribution of females on each floor?
BCDData inadequateNone of theseOption C
D needs to move to HR to have the three females in three different departments.
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow:
P,Q,R,S,T,U, and V are travelling in three different cars.There are at least two passengers in each car-i10, i20 and Hyundai and only one of them is a male.There are two developers , two dancers and three trainees among them.
a) R is a lady dancer and she does not travel with the pair of sisters P and U.
b) Q, a male developer , travels with only V , a trainee in i10.
c) S is a male dancer.
d) Two persons belonging to same profession do not travel in same car. e) P is not an developer and travels in i20.
- What is U’s profession?
DeveloperTraineeDancerData inadequateNone of theseOption A
- In which car does R travel?
i10i20HyundaiData inadequateNone of theseOption C
- Which of the following represents three trainees?
TUVVQUVTPData inadequateNone of theseOption C
- How many lady members are there among them ?
2343 or 4Data inadequateOption C
- Which of the following is not correct?
T-MALE- TRAINEEP-FEMALE – TRAINEEQ-MALE- DEVELOPERAll are correctAll are incorrectOption D